Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fort McMurty Main Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I am questing on my Witchdoctor at the moment, and I just finished the fight with Captain Foote, upon returning to Fort McMurty I overshot Jim Masterson thinking I'd have to go speak to Colonel Church. When I spoke to Colonel Church he had the quest "Secret Hideaway"; which is a main quest to go to the Abandoned Church, before I turned in the prerequisite quest "The Ringleader" to Jim Masterson, I then looked into my Questbook and saw I had two main quests at the same time. Not sure if you are aware of this :)

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
this has happened to me as well I think you can go back and finish the quest and everything would be fine

Administrator
Thanks for your report! We'll be sure to check it out.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
That glitch allowed privateers to avoid recruiting Jim Masterson (who needs a gold promotion or two to avoid being benched).