Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Satyr Ridiculous

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Absolutely ridiculous when it comes to these guys. Mojo Echo? With that damage? Well their weak defenses make them vulnerable. But it still is kind of tough. Could the damage be toned down a little? They can keep Mojo Echo to make it tough still but the damage they deal is incredible.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Zlyxer on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Absolutely ridiculous when it comes to these guys. Mojo Echo? With that damage? Well their weak defenses make them vulnerable. But it still is kind of tough. Could the damage be toned down a little? They can keep Mojo Echo to make it tough still but the damage they deal is incredible.
Just space you and your companions out so that their damage doesn't hit more than one at a time. And put your pet away before you start the fight. A well intending pet zeroing in on a weakening satyr will manage to link 2 of you to him and all 3 of you will take a hit so as faithful as they try to be it's best if they sit this one out.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I have found that if you fight them with friends it helps balance things. If you have more pirates for them to focus their attacks on they won't keep attacking the same people. Also like Chrissy says space out your companions.

Virtuous Dante

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Witchdoctors have it worse - witch hunter.
What I have my witchdoctor do is to change her gear so that she has all heals and buffs. Then she leaves the damage dealing to her crew and she plays the part of a privateer for that fight and it works out great.