Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has anyone gotten a Hybrid yet?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Ok, I have been morphing a lot of pets and getting as much pets as possible to adult so I can morph them, but no matter what I do, I just can't seem to get a hybrid of 2 pets.

Has anyone else gotten a hybrid pet? If so, what species did you use when morphing?

Ensign
Jul 27, 2013
I have notice the same thing and I have tried every pet i have and nothing works for me. I think it just a glitch and will fix it when the update comes.

Greedy John Cog
Aquila legend

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
It's rare to get hybrid pets but I have seen a few not completely what pets they hatched from x. x

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
There are many interesting combos that will produce new and rare pet types. I even saw one just the other day.
Keep experimenting and I am sure you will find out how to come up with all sorts of exciting morphs.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Try mixing an Ostrich with something!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I morphed My Celestial Sky Dragon with a Cutie Chameleon and got - a Celestial sky dragon! But it's completely BLUE!

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
no hybrid pets yet, but my companions have found new ones from scavenging for pets/snacks/equipment.

Ensign
Jan 30, 2011
anecorbie on May 6, 2014 wrote:
I morphed My Celestial Sky Dragon with a Cutie Chameleon and got - a Celestial sky dragon! But it's completely BLUE!
That is Great

I bet the Celestial sky dragon is a cutie.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sunshine pirate on May 7, 2014 wrote:
That is Great

I bet the Celestial sky dragon is a cutie.
My yar button isn't working, but I tell ya that dragon is a beautiful color! I hope I can duplicate the results when the test realm goes live!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Barnacles! It turns out that the blue color on my Celestial Dragon was just a glitch! I logged on yesterday and discovered that Little Blue ( as I had named him ) was just the same old color as his daddy! I wish that different colors were an option, so as not to confuse our hatchlings with their 'parents'.

Ensign
Jan 30, 2011
anecorbie on May 9, 2014 wrote:
Barnacles! It turns out that the blue color on my Celestial Dragon was just a glitch! I logged on yesterday and discovered that Little Blue ( as I had named him ) was just the same old color as his daddy! I wish that different colors were an option, so as not to confuse our hatchlings with their 'parents'.
Oh no I am sad to hear that

I bet it is still cute.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
sometimes you may have to hatch the same parents more the onece to get a possable hybrid. i had to hatch my ostrich 4 times before i got a blue one , with the same parent. same with another pet hybrid i had recieved. skull island macaw

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
grimtooth- not so great white shark and ebon spectre

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on May 6, 2014 wrote:
There are many interesting combos that will produce new and rare pet types. I even saw one just the other day.
Keep experimenting and I am sure you will find out how to come up with all sorts of exciting morphs.
I saw what looked like a thresher shark crossed with a wraith the other day. Very cool...and also the first and only I have seen. I will keep experimenting myself until I get one...or two...or twenty. And again, thanks for an outstandingly cool, super fabulous and amazing update.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Me and Chrissy got a hybrid when we hatched my emerald bungie with her skarakeet but it took awhile, I got a skull island macaw