Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My newest but craziest idea ever

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
When i was farming for nautical xp a crazy idea came to me. not ship vs ship captain stealing ship. Like if a person doesn't bottle an aquilan op ship in skull island a guy can steal that aquilan ship. But if the owner of the ship knows it and catches him in svs (Ship vs Ship) and board him he can win and take back his op ship. but if the stealer beats him in svs he can run off with his ship and bee of his marry way. So always bottle your ship

Hey it's not my best idea but it's a crazy one.

bold eric vane

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the awesome smuggl... on May 7, 2014 wrote:
When i was farming for nautical xp a crazy idea came to me. not ship vs ship captain stealing ship. Like if a person doesn't bottle an aquilan op ship in skull island a guy can steal that aquilan ship. But if the owner of the ship knows it and catches him in svs (Ship vs Ship) and board him he can win and take back his op ship. but if the stealer beats him in svs he can run off with his ship and bee of his marry way. So always bottle your ship

Hey it's not my best idea but it's a crazy one.

bold eric vane
Totally crazy and actually rather horrible-I mean, do you know how much an Aquilan galleon costs I want to have my ship available when I need it and I don't need to be worrying that some bilge rat might make off with it. I would totally scupper the scallywag who attempts it.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Then after farming ship bosses forever and making a powerful ship only to find it gone one day after forgetting to bottle I'd be very mad! Just wait until I catch you!!

Bloody Pirates!!!!!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
It does sound like fun, however... some people get their ship from the crowns shop or bundles. If one would steal a crowns/bundle ship, that's like literally stealing someone else's money. No bueno. I personally don't have a crowns/bundle ship, although I have spent a lot of time farming and selling for gold to buy a magnificent ship with magnificent equipment. Also some of the equipment is so rare in the bazaar, I'd have to farm a boss for the best equipment there is and that is no picnic. Another thing, a player could be afk or disconnect... POOF!!! You're ship is M.I.A.

Even if we did have the ability to steal others ships, I think with the advanced companions, some of them would guard/defend your ship. I've always thought of them that way even before the advanced companions.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Seriously.. This isn't Pirate Grand Theft 101. This is a very mean-spirited idea. I agree with Durante. A person farms all day to a week to get the best ship equipment to then find his hard work go down the hole cause a lazy bully wants to start stealing cause they are incapable to have patients to farm.