Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shared bank pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Does anybody know what happened to pets in the shared bank when the update came? Pre update they appeared to be the level of the pirate you looked at them on, but I didn't have any in the shared when they updated. Wonder how the game dealt with it?

P.S. Bestia came out during my second week of having real life cats (petting one as I write this) so I may not be able (willing) to train my virtual pet.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Pokopolypse on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Does anybody know what happened to pets in the shared bank when the update came? Pre update they appeared to be the level of the pirate you looked at them on, but I didn't have any in the shared when they updated. Wonder how the game dealt with it?

P.S. Bestia came out during my second week of having real life cats (petting one as I write this) so I may not be able (willing) to train my virtual pet.
:D the first pirate you put the pet on (after moving it out of the shared bank) will determine it's level