Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best Class For Soloing Most Of Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 05, 2014
I'm having a hard time finding a class that has a decent number of companions, (Privateer has lots.), I'm always broke because of training tomes, decent health, (Swashbucklers always have to be on their toes.). See you in the Skyways! All my character's names are Cynical Gavin Laverne.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
THE SAVIOR on May 31, 2014 wrote:
I'm having a hard time finding a class that has a decent number of companions, (Privateer has lots.), I'm always broke because of training tomes, decent health, (Swashbucklers always have to be on their toes.). See you in the Skyways! All my character's names are Cynical Gavin Laverne.
For soloing most of Pirate101 the swashbuckler class is the best. ( People may claim I'm prejudgeoused , sorry terrible speller.) But I have all classes at max level in this game and Swashbuckler has performed the best, in most situations. The class with the least companions is Buccaneer, followed by Witchdoctor.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
best to me is either musketeer or privateer either one is fine, dont get bucc. because you are going to frustrated a lot, battles will take a really long time and witchdoctors are good, but are difficult to play and has low health, swash also have low health or for sure

Ensign
Apr 05, 2014
Thanks guys. I appreciate your input. I'm going . Woo hoo!

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
I'd say , since many battles involve taking out one person hidden behind meatshields. can use powers to directly hit the enemy while hiding behind Ratbeard and Kan Po.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Sir That Guy on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
best to me is either musketeer or privateer either one is fine, dont get bucc. because you are going to frustrated a lot, battles will take a really long time and witchdoctors are good, but are difficult to play and has low health, swash also have low health or for sure
I find being a buccaneer is more fun than allot of the other classes, don't ask me why but I find it allot more fun because of the challenge, isn't that what makes a game fun? for example you may have played flappy bird or something like it. it was hard but you kept coming back. why? because it was challenging, you felt like you needed to win it. same with the buccaneer class, were also a good soloing class, we have high armor decent damage and can move across the board in no time flat, our charges can decrease accuracy, and I believe you can stack the decreased accuracy, also our buffs can be stacked to were we can take almost no damage even from a swashbuckler. I find allot of my friends can agree that buccaneers are the best class, but most buccaneers don't know how to use our power and that makes us look weak. if we all knew how to use our power you would be in for quite a surprise.

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Well, so far I don't really have much of a problem soloing any of the classes. Hmmm... which class is easier to solo? Ooh, tough one! I'm stuck between and . Still, who doesn't love a challenge?