Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tribal Crew Pack Improvements

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 15, 2009
I remember when the Tribal Crew Pack came out, I was so excited, it had really cool mounts, gears, etc but the best part were the companions.

But there is one little problem, everytime I purchase a pack its always the same stuff, I keep getting the same gear, furniture, etc and I think it should have some new stuff to make the pack more interesting.

Here are some of my suggestions:

1. Add pet snacks and pet gear - I know the pet update was recently released but adding a few snacks and pet gear might make it the pack more interesting.

2. Add more pets - How many pets does the pack have exactly? 3? Not very much, I suggest adding some rarer pets that are azteca-like such as maybe a magical floating crystal skull or maybe a mini aztecosaur mummy!

3. Add some rare mounts - The pack has some pretty cool mounts, how about adding some really rare mounts my ideas are adding a turquoise jaguar with shining crystal armor and a spectral dino which both have epic rarity.

4. Add Ships and Ship Parts - Remember the troggy pack from beta? How it used to give ship parts from the pack? Why not add it to the tribal crew pack, probably add some special aztecosaur ship parts for any ship with some rarer variants with special powers and if your lucky you might get yourself your very own aztecosaur ship!

5. Add some rarer gear - Its always the same average gear, why not add some more interesting rarer ones that come with some cool powers, like special crystal armor with maybe a power that lets you summon aztecosaur minions to help you in battle.

6. Add Totems, Charms and Rings - If there are weapons, gear and eyepatches, I always wondered, where are the totems, charms and rings? A pirate can't be prepared without those, I suggest adding them with some that give special powers or epics to help prepare you in battle.

That's all my suggestions to improve the Tribal Crew Pack, I hope you all like it!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
The Sharknado on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
I remember when the Tribal Crew Pack came out, I was so excited, it had really cool mounts, gears, etc but the best part were the companions.

But there is one little problem, everytime I purchase a pack its always the same stuff, I keep getting the same gear, furniture, etc and I think it should have some new stuff to make the pack more interesting.

1. Add pet snacks and pet gear - I know the pet update was recently released but adding a few snacks and pet gear might make it the pack more interesting.

2. Add more pets - How many pets does the pack have exactly? 3? Not very much, I suggest adding some rarer pets that are azteca-like such as maybe a magical floating crystal skull or maybe a mini aztecosaur mummy!

3. Add some rare mounts - The pack has some pretty cool mounts, how about adding some really rare mounts my ideas are adding a turquoise jaguar with shining crystal armor and a spectral dino which both have epic rarity.

4. Add Ships and Ship Parts - Remember the troggy pack from beta? How it used to give ship parts from the pack? Why not add it to the tribal crew pack, probably add some special aztecosaur ship parts for any ship with some rarer variants with special powers and if your lucky you might get yourself your very own aztecosaur ship!

5. Add some rarer gear - Its always the same average gear, why not add some more interesting rarer ones that come with some cool powers, like special crystal armor with maybe a power that lets you summon aztecosaur minions to help you in battle.

6. Add Totems, Charms and Rings - If there are weapons, gear and eyepatches, I always wondered, where are the totems, charms and rings? A pirate can't be prepared without those, I suggest adding them with some that give special powers or epics to help prepare you in battle.

That's all my suggestions to improve the Tribal Crew Pack, I hope you all like it!
1. I agree on maybe a couple strong pet snacks but definitely not pet gear
2. Yes I would love that to. Maybe a small Pachycephalasaurus or a Parasaurolophus (one of my two favorite dinosaurs)
3. I will be honest, the jaguar has never shown up in my live realm packs. And I have found the red anklyosaur to be rarer then the gold and green versions. But yeah some epic mounts would be nice
4. I think instead they should possibly add this to a pack specializing in ship themed stuff
5. I would love this as well
6. I think its fine without them. However if they do then they should include powers onto the totems, charms, and rings

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Those are some excellent ideas Sharknado (nice name by the way), it of course reminds me of the horribly awesome sci-fi movie, yet also the Sharks' Fury power...nice! I agree with so much of what you wrote. With all of the recent updates and changes made to the gameplay, it only would make sense to upgrade the ONLY true card pack (I'm not counting the snack packs) to fit and work with the updates. That pack has been the only one to choose from for quite some time now and it could sure use some "freshening up"....or at least more items to entice the buyers.

Your #2 is a great idea especially with the introduction of the new advanced pet system and the more prominent role that pets can now play in our gaming experiences. Even just adding a couple more new pets to the packs would spruce up the packs a bit. I think some other dino pets would really be fitting, like maybe a baby Triceratops, Pterodactyl, Raptor or Stegosaurus. They could be similar in appearance to the "real deal" but just be given different types of name and slightly change the appearance. OOOH, or how about a mini Tiki or Totem Warrior in the likeness of the Mini Minotaur.

I also agree with #5- some additional sets of more powerful gear, weapons and armor sure would be nice.
If they decide not to improve or upgrade the Tribal Pack, then maybe they will look to introduce a new one sometime in the near future....as long as it doesn't take away from progress with bring us any new worlds and/or chapters.

Again, nice ideas. (Oh and I also like the idea of some new mounts added)

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011

I like your idea of improvements to the Tribal Crew Pack!

1.They certainly need to add some snacks and pet gear, maybe new snacks from Azteca perhaps?

2.They could add more dinosaur and undead pets, they could even add some pets like Quackosaurus for those that cannot obtain current pets via farming/ pet wrangling.

3. I like the idea of more mounts, but I agree with Rachel, the Golden Jaguar and Garnet Ankylosaur mounts are already pretty rare (they are the only mounts I don't have over 10 of), and they all give the highest speed currently, I would like the idea of a mega-rarity 2-person undead Stegosaurus mount!)

4. Adding ship stuff? Well I am not completely sure if that's the best idea for the Tribal crew pack, but they could add a few Azteca/Tribal themed ship parts in there, but then again they could add a ship pack like Rachel said.

5. Some of the gear in the pack is already pretty rare, I've lost track at how many packs I have opened just to get a staffy weapon, and most of the gear in this pack is allot better than most crown and gold gear!

6. I'd like to see some more of these equipment, considering the fact that they seem kinda minor at the moment compared to all the others.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
True there should be additional pets, beside the 3 currently offered i would like to see a quackosaurs, the sky snakes from the temple of fire ( temple sky snakes ? ) and maybe the stageosaurs from the dino pack if you played wizard101. I would like to these in action.

As for mount I would like to see a third cat mount, like a saber tooth like cat that would be cool and a very rear mount called the triceratops mount comes in 3 colors Sapphire, Prism and classic catherine like the one in wizard101.

Additional pets and mounts will be nice for the pack. Then again a second pack would be a nice addition,either way it's a great ideia.

Ensign
Sep 15, 2009
Thanks! Means alot!
And oops forgot to add in one suggestion, silly me.
So ill just place it below.

7. Slightly decrease the chances for companions just a little because they are a bit too rare.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Very good ideas! I have another suggestion, however. More Aztecosaur weapons. The ones I got were indeed strong, but not exactly powerful. And maybe an ultra-rare companion who's spiral type? I have ideas for the new spiral type, which should exist, and a powerful aztecosaur companion who can turn into any other type would be handy... guess I've said too much.