Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu tower a part of storyline?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
We all know the next world is going to be Valencia because at the end of Aquila (when we talk to Mycroft )
Catbeard says something like "Captain Avery will know another way to Valencia"I think the secret will be hidden in that tower. Something like a backup windstone to Valencia. And the armada wants to keep people away so they make that thing above the tower. We wold also propably steal one of the elite's(or other clockwork's) ship. We would use the clockworks (or maybe an elite with our crew being regular clockworks) to make a disguise and slip into Valencia.

Yar me if you agree,
Merciless Charles Orton-Level 65 Witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the door on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
We all know the next world is going to be Valencia because at the end of Aquila (when we talk to Mycroft )
Catbeard says something like "Captain Avery will know another way to Valencia"I think the secret will be hidden in that tower. Something like a backup windstone to Valencia. And the armada wants to keep people away so they make that thing above the tower. We wold also propably steal one of the elite's(or other clockwork's) ship. We would use the clockworks (or maybe an elite with our crew being regular clockworks) to make a disguise and slip into Valencia.

Yar me if you agree,
Merciless Charles Orton-Level 65 Witchdoctor
No, sorry, I think that tower is simply there to amuse us until book 15 is ready to go on line. I don't think we'll be needing an extra windstone, either. We already have a windstone that lets us into Valencia. A disguise is entirely possible, in fact, necessary. I think you're on to something there, about stealing a ship.
Catbeard says: "Avery is a wily one, let's go ask him."

Ensign
May 27, 2012
LOL, that tower is driving us crazy!! What's in there??????

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Misty Trice on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Moo Manchu and a possible crew of nasty surprises!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ratbeard's Revenge.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Why, nothing but Moo Manchu, awaiting his chance at his revenge...