Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help with Zeke quest - Wreck of Victory please!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
I can't seem to find this pearl/ball on the Wreck of Victory. Also couldn't find on the beachhead, but I think I got good instructions for that one on another topic listed.

Could someone give me a detailed description or photo of page?

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FearlessRowan on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I can't seem to find this pearl/ball on the Wreck of Victory. Also couldn't find on the beachhead, but I think I got good instructions for that one on another topic listed.

Thank you in advance!!!
They hid it very sneakily. After your first encounter with Rook, go UP the steps to the higher deck, turn around, facing the area where you had fought. you should see the stone to the right. Good Luck and I hope this helps!

Post edit- I see you asked about Beachhead also, Well, after your first battle with Bishop and you go up to examine the machine, Gracie makes a comment about it being 'chromium steel' continue around the area, it's in the far corner.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Ha, I found it completely by accident just looking for the second chance chest. heh heh heh... rolling stones...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FearlessRowan on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:

Thank you in advance!!!
It always pays to wander around a bit into areas that have nothing to do with the quest you are on. Ya never know what you are gonna find.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
It always pays to wander around a bit into areas that have nothing to do with the quest you are on. Ya never know what you are gonna find.
I find side quests! Well, if I'm not in a dungeon, that is. But you can find some pretty neat stuff in those forgotten corners of dungeons...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I always do a perimeter recon whether I have a Zeke quest or not. The first time I was at Steede's Villa & I saw that seagull; I thought "That looks like something Zeke would want! Now, where is he?"