Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Battle?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
I noticed we have slots for 80 ships, why is this? I mean, we literally use our best ship and have no reason to use lesser ships right?

An idea for the next book update, and while this idea is level 60+, it would add a new dynamic to the game.

What if the Armada in following books initiates multiple ship battles? The combat system is already in place with player/companion battles. It would lead to new badges and awards. Having our own fleet to control at once would be a Fleet Pirate's dream.

Basically your lead ship and next three ships in strength (each commanded by your in order companions), would engage in a battle with four Armada ships. While not every battle, this could lead to epic battles against large Armada fleets. Basically adding a reason to purchase more ships and equip them.

Thoughts?

Samuel Jones 28

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wow! This idea rocks! Now, how to implement it in the game?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
i love this idea, i cant imagine how epic it would feel to roll up on the armada with ratbeard, anne, and toro flanking my ship.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Super penguin genius! Just like Albert Einstein or Thomas Edison!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Evileen83 on Aug 20, 2014 wrote:
I noticed we have slots for 80 ships, why is this? I mean, we literally use our best ship and have no reason to use lesser ships right?

An idea for the next book update, and while this idea is level 60+, it would add a new dynamic to the game.

What if the Armada in following books initiates multiple ship battles? The combat system is already in place with player/companion battles. It would lead to new badges and awards. Having our own fleet to control at once would be a Fleet Pirate's dream.

Basically your lead ship and next three ships in strength (each commanded by your in order companions), would engage in a battle with four Armada ships. While not every battle, this could lead to epic battles against large Armada fleets. Basically adding a reason to purchase more ships and equip them.

Thoughts?

Samuel Jones 28
Yes. Just yes. Ratbeard please read this idea!