Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Moment In Game

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Heya guys and gals! Sorry for taking so many long breaks and all between posts. I've been kind of busy lately. (Unthinkable! )

So, I've been wondering. What are some of your favorite moments in game? It can be anything really, completing that one really hard quest or meeting your best friend. I just thought it would be fun to share and relive these moments. (I'm not sure about you guys, but it also gives me an excuse to brag. )

I believe that I have three favorite moments in game so far.

My first would be meeting my first Pirate101 filled-in star friend. I don't take to filling in stars lightly, as I actually want to connect with and get to know people before I consider them a good friend, so meeting Bruno Tew and talking about everything , from Frozen to the game changes, long enough to consider him a good friend really made me happy considering that I don't have as many close friends here as I do on Wizard101. This is and will always be my favorite moment in Pirate101.

MyMy third favorite is also clockwork related. This time it was soloing Rooke. I was not so lucky this time, and I did fail on my first try, but I made a quick comeback and got him on the second try. It was annoying, not being able to do my usual strategy of run up and meet the enemy head-on, but I adapted and overpowered that huge clockwork. (Seriously, this guy is huge. If I were to draw him I'd have to make this guy AT LEAST nine or ten heads high. That's at least a head taller than an adult human.) While I don't miss Rooke as much as Deacon, I still think his character and speech were well done and I have to tip my hat to the art department and Blind Mew for making yet another brilliant character. (While we're at that, why not give them another for all the good work they've put into this game? It shows.)

With that, I'll end my rambling. For now. (You have been warned... I will be back with more.) So, what are your favorite moments? second favorite would have to be soloing Deacon successfully the first time through. (And then following it up with a miserable solo fail while trying to show off for my grandparents. Sshhhhhh...) That will always be a huge in-game milestone and I already miss that silent and scary clockwork. It's sort of weird, not having someone tail us everywhere.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Scarlet Freeman on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
Heya guys and gals! Sorry for taking so many long breaks and all between posts. I've been kind of busy lately. (Unthinkable! )

So, I've been wondering. What are some of your favorite moments in game? It can be anything really, completing that one really hard quest or meeting your best friend. I just thought it would be fun to share and relive these moments. (I'm not sure about you guys, but it also gives me an excuse to brag. )

I believe that I have three favorite moments in game so far.

My first would be meeting my first Pirate101 filled-in star friend. I don't take to filling in stars lightly, as I actually want to connect with and get to know people before I consider them a good friend, so meeting Bruno Tew and talking about everything , from Frozen to the game changes, long enough to consider him a good friend really made me happy considering that I don't have as many close friends here as I do on Wizard101. This is and will always be my favorite moment in Pirate101.

MyMy third favorite is also clockwork related. This time it was soloing Rooke. I was not so lucky this time, and I did fail on my first try, but I made a quick comeback and got him on the second try. It was annoying, not being able to do my usual strategy of run up and meet the enemy head-on, but I adapted and overpowered that huge clockwork. (Seriously, this guy is huge. If I were to draw him I'd have to make this guy AT LEAST nine or ten heads high. That's at least a head taller than an adult human.) While I don't miss Rooke as much as Deacon, I still think his character and speech were well done and I have to tip my hat to the art department and Blind Mew for making yet another brilliant character. (While we're at that, why not give them another for all the good work they've put into this game? It shows.)

With that, I'll end my rambling. For now. (You have been warned... I will be back with more.) So, what are your favorite moments? second favorite would have to be soloing Deacon successfully the first time through. (And then following it up with a miserable solo fail while trying to show off for my grandparents. Sshhhhhh...) That will always be a huge in-game milestone and I already miss that silent and scary clockwork. It's sort of weird, not having someone tail us everywhere.
My edit button isn't showing up and since I can't edit it I guess I'll just have to post it again. Sincerest apologies, if you want to know where I messed up it was in the fifth paragraph, so I'll just edit it from there on down. Once again, many apologies.

My second favorite would have to be soloing Deacon successfully the first time through. (And then following it up with a miserable solo fail while trying to show off for my grandparents. Sshhhhhh...)

My third favorite is also clockwork related. This time it was soloing Rooke. I was not so lucky this time, and I did fail on my first try, but I made a quick comeback and got him on the second try. It was annoying, not being able to do my usual strategy of run up and meet the enemy head-on, but I adapted and overpowered that huge clockwork. (Seriously, this guy is huge. If I were to draw him I'd have to make this guy AT LEAST nine or ten heads high. That's at least a head taller than an adult human.) While I don't miss Rooke as much as Deacon, I still think his character and speech were well done and I have to tip my hat to the art department and Blind Mew for making yet another brilliant character. (While we're at that, why not give them another for all the good work they've put into this game? It shows.)

With that, I'll end my rambling. For now. (You have been warned... I will be back with more.) So, what are your favorite moments?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
The mangle-off with Ordaz. I was so scared because all I had was me. I lost 3 times.

Then I really enjoyed soloing the Duck of Death on Boot Hill. It was an entertaining and fun back-to-back boss battle between the Duck of Death and...The Duck of Death. And am I the only person in the world who finds his puppet show addictive to watch after it was added in the new update?

And then, when I took my first step into Port Regal, I totally could scream "EYE CANDY!!!!"

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Boucan do it!