Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Puppet show bug

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
The new puppet show is bugged and could use some tweeking. When I watched it the dialogue is way too fast to match what's happening on screen. The captions are only on the screen for a second, and that is too fast for my eyes to read them. So when the dialogue and text finishes but the movie is still playing, it feels way off. I am very interested in learning English Bill's history since I've been farming him for so long but I missed out on it with the sped up captions.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Captain Rosethorn on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
The new puppet show is bugged and could use some tweeking. When I watched it the dialogue is way too fast to match what's happening on screen. The captions are only on the screen for a second, and that is too fast for my eyes to read them. So when the dialogue and text finishes but the movie is still playing, it feels way off. I am very interested in learning English Bill's history since I've been farming him for so long but I missed out on it with the sped up captions.
I think the captions aren't properly synced with Thunderbird's voice. I saw it, too. Don't worry. Nothing that some proper synchronization won't correct it.

This reminds me...

This kind of thing is happening in the Aquila Puppet Show. Who knew? I guess I forgot to bring it to their attention.

Anyway, I'm sure they'll fix that problem... & maybe that in Aquila Puppet Show.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
Captain Rosethorn on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
You can play the puppet show at any time. If you missed something, just play it again. There are also copies on Youtube that players have made where you can pause it.