Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i can't get my main quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 27, 2013
when i got on the other day my main quest wasn't in my quest page the one there goes the bride and i looked all around santo pollo and can't get it . i checked the wiki and story line i'm on the right track .it was after all the new updates in cool ranch and the new moo manchu tower did they change the main quest or something

Ensign
May 19, 2011
I'm having that same problem! I completed the Banditoad quest that you had to get the bags of sugar. Yet Don Oscar isn't offering me There Goes The Bride. I don't know what to do! It's so frustrating bc I don't want to delete this character because I've spent crowns on her.

Ensign
Jun 27, 2013
Bonnie anne said there looking into it so i think it'll be fixed i have spent crowns on mine too

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Last night's update applied a fix for this quest. From the update notes:

Fixed the quest “Troubled Times: Banditoad Baggage,” so that it now leads correctly to the next quest, “There Goes the Bride.” Players who were stuck on this quest will find Don Oscar Gutierrez now offers the follow-on quest to them.

If you are still stuck, please contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 27, 2013