Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

are we ever gonna go to marleybone city?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 12, 2009
i know that marleybone city is off limits cause wizards are there.

but, in w101 if you take the balloon to chelsea court or hyde park. you can see alot of areas that are off limits for wizards

so like if you go to hyde park, you can see a small road with a car parked by a fruit vendor stand

what im thinking is that, in pirate101. if we ever get to go to marleybone city, then us pirates should be able to go to the areas that wizards cant go to! (and yes, im also talking about barkingham palace )

Jordan Armstrong, Lvl 57

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
jordan35884 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
i know that marleybone city is off limits cause wizards are there.

but, in w101 if you take the balloon to chelsea court or hyde park. you can see alot of areas that are off limits for wizards

so like if you go to hyde park, you can see a small road with a car parked by a fruit vendor stand

what im thinking is that, in pirate101. if we ever get to go to marleybone city, then us pirates should be able to go to the areas that wizards cant go to! (and yes, im also talking about barkingham palace )

Jordan Armstrong, Lvl 57
Nope
(Neck Grows)

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
Hopefully, in the future. Personally, I'd love to be able to go into Barkington Palace (perhaps to be knighted by the Queen?) and look around, take some screenshots, see the sights snatching the Crown Jewels sounds like a fun dungeon too! (temporarily, just for kicks and giggles. wouldn't want the Queen too mad at us, after all!)