Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This is my 100th post.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Heh, sure has been awhile, eh guys? I remember the first time I pos- well, I don't really. ..Er..

Anyway! Glad I could stick around this long!

Jacob

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Beautifulmonkey on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
Heh, sure has been awhile, eh guys? I remember the first time I pos- well, I don't really. ..Er..

Jacob
Congratulations Lieutenant . Lots of good work and helping out on the boards has got ya this far, I can't wait to see what else you have for us.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Indeed congrats to ye mate, a great first milestone fer ye here, ye keep up the great work yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Beautifulmonkey on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:

Jacob
Congrats on your 100th post!! Who knows? Maybe you will hit 200! Great job and happy sailing!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Way to go Jacob. Congratulations on providing some thought provoking and delightful posting to the message boards. It's always good 'to hear' what others have to say and we appreciate your views, opinions and input.

Keep up the great posting!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Awesome!Congrats!

Blessings and Giggles on you.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012