Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mysteries of the Skyways

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
So, have you ever noticed, you are sailing through a world ( I am talking about Monquista, Valencia, and Mooshu ) and you notice there is a wind lane going to another skyway... but it won't let you in. No, I do not mean you don't have the quest to get in. I am saying it looks like it leads to another skyway, yet on the map it does not say the name... And it won't let you in no matter what. This appears in Monquista, Valencia, and Mooshu. I have never been to Marleybone or Aquila, so please point out if they apply to this.

I assume these are for a future update- or just for suspense. You have an idea? Feel free to reply.

Ian Milford, shooting down evil since ancient times

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Brian GoldenShade on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
So, have you ever noticed, you are sailing through a world ( I am talking about Monquista, Valencia, and Mooshu ) and you notice there is a wind lane going to another skyway... but it won't let you in. No, I do not mean you don't have the quest to get in. I am saying it looks like it leads to another skyway, yet on the map it does not say the name... And it won't let you in no matter what. This appears in Monquista, Valencia, and Mooshu. I have never been to Marleybone or Aquila, so please point out if they apply to this.

I assume these are for a future update- or just for suspense. You have an idea? Feel free to reply.

Ian Milford, shooting down evil since ancient times
Marleybone and Aquila both apply to this, also I'm pretty sure there's an unused stormgate in the Aragon Skyway of Dragonspyre.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I know that the Mooshu one will never let you in because i leads to the wizard part of Mooshu