Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzly Bundle!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
I have a great idea for a bundle! Here it is... Grizzly Bundle! (Costs 39$, from GameStop, or Online)

Gear: (The gear focuses on armor, health, and strength.) (Gear looks like Thane's gear from Crown Shop in Wiz101, but more "heavy" and "armor"-y looking.)

Hat: Thane's Horns (Viking Helmet, Gives most STRENGTH) (Skill it gives:

LVL 0-20: Mighty Charge

LVL 30-40 Brutal Charge

LVL 50-70 Vicious Charge

Chest: Thane's Plate (Gives most HEALTH) Skill:

0-20: Rouse

30-40: Rally

50-70: Revive

Boots: Thane's Walkers (Gives most ARMOR) Skill:

0-20: Triton's Song

30-40: Kraken's Lament

50-70: Leviathan's Call

Weapon: Thane's Axe (Gold Axe with silver trimmings and runes)

Gives: Vengance Strike 1

Boost From: Strength

Smashy Weapon

Companion: A bear that looks like a bear warrior from Wizard101. (with a sword and viking helmet, not the merchants)

Ship: A Viking ship, like the one in Olde Town in wizard101, but upgraded. (Comes with ship gear)

House: A Thane's Challenge Gauntlet, where you must save the town from the boars and ravens. (The first bundle gauntlet in pirate101?

5,000 Crowns or 1 Month Membership:

I hope you use my idea!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
redroast253 on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
I have a great idea for a bundle! Here it is... Grizzly Bundle! (Costs 39$, from GameStop, or Online)

Gear: (The gear focuses on armor, health, and strength.) (Gear looks like Thane's gear from Crown Shop in Wiz101, but more "heavy" and "armor"-y looking.)

LVL 30-40 Brutal Charge

LVL 50-70 Vicious Charge

Smashy Weapon

Companion: A bear that looks like a bear warrior from Wizard101. (with a sword and viking helmet, not the merchants)

Ship: A Viking ship, like the one in Olde Town in wizard101, but upgraded. (Comes with ship gear)

House: A Thane's Challenge Gauntlet, where you must save the town from the boars and ravens. (The first bundle gauntlet in pirate101?

I hope you use my idea!
I hope they do, too. Very nice and my buccaneer would love to dress as her 'native' home.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
I would also like to add the companion info. Name: Bjorn SilverSword

Abilities:

Starts with: Turn the Tide and Vengance Strike, Also Starts with Critical Strike Skill (Increases as he promotes, from Epic to Mega, to Super! Gets Mighty Charge at Start, Brutal Charge at First Promo and Vicious Charge at Final Promo!

Potential Abilities:

Blade Storm Relentless

Vengance Strike 2 Second Chance

Promotions: Level 0: Bear Warrior

Level 18: Bear Viking

Level 45: Bear Thane

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
redroast253 on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:

LVL 30-40 Brutal Charge

LVL 50-70 Vicious Charge

Smashy Weapon

I hope you use my idea!
LOVE the bundle idea!! But, actually, there is already a gauntlet in Pirate101. As of right now, it's in the Test Realm.

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
i got a question in case you don't have enough money for the 39$ one what would your idea be for a 29$ one be? with pet and companion just curious :)

(29$ as in the hoodoo bundle kinda like that but i wanna know what the pack idea for your 29$ bundle idea is)