Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Holidays Pirates!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
I wanted to take time out before everyone gets so busy celebrating the holidays with friends and family all over the world.

I wanted to make sure to say Happy Holidays to all of my fellow pirates out there. May you all enjoy the spirit of the holidays and warmth of your families, whether it is spent logging in or by a warm cozy fire.

So to all of you Pirates remember to give a Holiday Shout Out to all those to whom you spend your time with sailing around the Skyways as well as the KI Staff .

I had to throw in the red and purple, you know I had to

Just as my special Happy Holiday to my dear Morphing Creator Decius.

Happy Holidays, and may it bring you much joy

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Wicked Savannah on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
I wanted to take time out before everyone gets so busy celebrating the holidays with friends and family all over the world.

I wanted to make sure to say Happy Holidays to all of my fellow pirates out there. May you all enjoy the spirit of the holidays and warmth of your families, whether it is spent logging in or by a warm cozy fire.

So to all of you Pirates remember to give a Holiday Shout Out to all those to whom you spend your time with sailing around the Skyways as well as the KI Staff .

I had to throw in the red and purple, you know I had to

Just as my special Happy Holiday to my dear Morphing Creator Decius.

Happy Holidays, and may it bring you much joy
Thank you Savannah and Happy Holidays to you as well.

Hope yours are full of happiness, hybrids and hints that no longer heckle. And that goes for the rest of you pirates out there as well...and the KI crew too!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Enjoy your families, friends, loved ones, special moments and watch out for falling fruitcake-- that stuff hurts!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I wish all of you the happiest of Holiday season and a Merry Christmas full of rest, loved ones, overflowing blessings and giggles and things to go just wrong enough to make things memorable.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Why thank ye, me wicked lass and a Happy holidays to ye too.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan