Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are there more new droped pets?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Since the last patch we have found FROG and SCARAB / both of which are new pets that are dropped in the game as part of the treasure we get. My ? is be there others that we should be searching for / and maybe a wee hint as to which world to be looking in if there are.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Marleybone bosses drop the hedgehog.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Check out Pirate101 Central's First Generation Pets and Pirate101 Central's Hybrid Pets for that information. It tells how other people have obtained the Pet and, usually, what world the Pet is from and what food it will love when that food comes from that world. There is also information about what Talents and Powers that Pet could have. Of course, someone has to post this information first. The newly discovered Hybrids and First Generation Pets will have very little information. Maybe you could be the first to post it!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Good question!

Have we discovered all the dropped pets or are there still more out there to find?

~Clumsy Calamity

Community Leader
I have been questing in-game and so far, haven't seen any new pets being dropped other than the Frog and Scarab. :( I was hoping for more new pet drops!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Kelsey Fireheart on Jan 13, 2015 wrote:
I have been questing in-game and so far, haven't seen any new pets being dropped other than the Frog and Scarab. :( I was hoping for more new pet drops!
That last phrase doesn't exactly mean much. Farm in every realm if you need too. Maybe some are still hiding.

Community Leader
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jan 14, 2015 wrote:
That last phrase doesn't exactly mean much. Farm in every realm if you need too. Maybe some are still hiding.
Yea, I'm just saying that I was just hoping for a lucky drop. But nobody has found a new one in weeks so I highly doubt that there are new ones out there :(

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!