Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja pig companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 25, 2013
Hi, just seeing if anyone as an extra ninja pig or booch beard code to spare and I the staff is so kind to do so I would love one. My pirates name is Karic lvl 31 buccaneer Thanks I appreciate it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Karic, welcome to the message boards. Those codes are beyond rare as they came from maps sent out before the game was launched. I will give you some encouragement as some of those maps were given out at the PAX South event so there are now some fresh codes running around. Ya just never know, one of those beyond blessed recipients may just be able to share.

Ensign
Oct 25, 2013
Thanks, do you happen to know were i can find someone that might have a spare code
if so then i would ask them if they have one code to spare Thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
No I didn't hear any tweeting of anyone scoring a map but hopefully someone will read this that does have one.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Wait a moment... I didn't get my map containing the code for the Ninja Pig companion. I was one of the players that got into the game's beta testing via the Boochbeard Bundle. Did I feel like they've forgotten to send it to me? I think they sort of did... or did they? I don't remember having that while I was in beta & after the game launched. I wish I could have that. I would have brought in that Ninja Pig companion to my crew.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My wife received the mailing, but I did not. She had a credit card (and thus an address) registered with them, I did not which I assumed was the difference.

-Indigo