Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Sixth badges on a low level?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 11, 2011
I am not here to suggest about making the Moo Manchu Tower doable for low level or "portable". I am confused when I saw a level 10(I think-maybe the difference of a couple of levels, but surely he is under the level to access Moo Manchu tower!) Swashbuckler(Boy) in Avery's Court with Sarah Steele companion-unpromoted (I forgotten his name) had the Nefarious Sixth badge and the badge's exclusive glowing eyes effect.I know it's obtainable in the Moo Manchu tower by drinking the potion then transfer you pirate to the other team and need your allies and companion to defeat the Nefarious five and your character (who drank the evil potion) to get the badge. But some say the dungeon is unportable so how in the world would that boy get the Nefarious Sixth badge?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I have seen it before. If he was a member he has unlimited access across the entire spiral he must of teleported to a friend in front of the tower and went in with some max players. I personally think low levels should not be able to enter the tower because they pretty much do nothing because there powers are weak but still get strong badges some players that work hard a struggle to get. The short answer is its not right.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AngelPixieDust on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
I am not here to suggest about making the Moo Manchu Tower doable for low level or "portable". I am confused when I saw a level 10(I think-maybe the difference of a couple of levels, but surely he is under the level to access Moo Manchu tower!) Swashbuckler(Boy) in Avery's Court with Sarah Steele companion-unpromoted (I forgotten his name) had the Nefarious Sixth badge and the badge's exclusive glowing eyes effect.I know it's obtainable in the Moo Manchu tower by drinking the potion then transfer you pirate to the other team and need your allies and companion to defeat the Nefarious five and your character (who drank the evil potion) to get the badge. But some say the dungeon is unportable so how in the world would that boy get the Nefarious Sixth badge?
All he needs to do is group with a high level friend and when his friend triggers the sigil, he will automatically be able to enter.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
AngelPixieDust on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
Just saying, the Nefarious 6th badge should really be reserved for the veteran players, because they will always treasure the memory of being beaten up by some friends! I know I will always remember getting my badge!