Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random idea number infinity

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Hello and hi i bring you now one of my weird ideas for the game

this week i bring you

The Companion Exchange Program!
How it works is simple: like with items in both wizard101 and pirate101, players have the ability to move items into the Shared Bank to move onto a seperate Wizard/Pirate on the same account. this plan allows you to do the same with companions. I mean come on, who wouldn't want to fight a battle with 3 Ratbeards, am i right? or to even use for a class advantage on certain quests. *Stares at the Moo Manchu Tower* Examples of other features include a small text in all companions stats that say the original pirate that had recruited the companion, to avoid a mix up if you tend to use the same flag color for multiple pirates. to avoid OPness, exchanged companions MUST be the same level or lower than the player.(Seriously, you wouldn't wanna be the guy in pvp with a level 4 character and a full team of Hawkules )
there are exceptions to this rule with the original pirate as some cases have happened where companions have been recruited at a couple levels ahead of the player at the time.
Wicked Jack Nightingale
Lvl 62

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
subata speaks on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
Hello and hi i bring you now one of my weird ideas for the game

this week i bring you

The Companion Exchange Program!
How it works is simple: like with items in both wizard101 and pirate101, players have the ability to move items into the Shared Bank to move onto a seperate Wizard/Pirate on the same account. this plan allows you to do the same with companions. I mean come on, who wouldn't want to fight a battle with 3 Ratbeards, am i right? or to even use for a class advantage on certain quests. *Stares at the Moo Manchu Tower* Examples of other features include a small text in all companions stats that say the original pirate that had recruited the companion, to avoid a mix up if you tend to use the same flag color for multiple pirates. to avoid OPness, exchanged companions MUST be the same level or lower than the player.(Seriously, you wouldn't wanna be the guy in pvp with a level 4 character and a full team of Hawkules )
there are exceptions to this rule with the original pirate as some cases have happened where companions have been recruited at a couple levels ahead of the player at the time.
Wicked Jack Nightingale
Lvl 62
Neither would you want to be the guy in PvP with 3 El Toros who all use Esprit De Corps.