Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Project: Crafting

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
As we all know, crafting is coming to P101! ( Just don't know when ). This post is for all pirates interested in crafting. It doesn't matter if you've done crafting in W101 or on any other MMO. I would like to hear what you would love to make; what's your dream item, what does it look like or do?
This is just for funnsies, so be as creative and crazy as you like! Added bonus; anyone who posts, no matter how silly the idea they present will get a 'yar' from me!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I'd like to be able to craft food items. Hungarian mushroom soup for pets. It's yummy and increases will. Anyone know where I can find a durian around here?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
Love The crafting idea and PET FOOD PLEASE!!!!! LOL :P

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
I'd like to be able to craft food items. Hungarian mushroom soup for pets. It's yummy and increases will. Anyone know where I can find a durian around here?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Why not make our own pet snacks? Ones we know they will love and will enhance their talents or powers? Very good, Dante! ( I've made my own mushroom soup before; it was rich and tasty, what does the Hungarian version use, I wonder? )

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I've never told ye all this yet but in real life I be artist, I love everything art it be me life, passion, and soul and I can't wait fer crafting to come out, me dream item I would love to craft would be a weapon, a pair of twin chain scythes it be the perfect trap weapon, ye can throw them at yer foe and use the chain to bring them back plus ye can also use the chain to trap yer foe in a web like state it be perfect alike fer swashbucklers & musketeers a stabby/shooty If say, so what do ye all think?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
Why not make our own pet snacks? Ones we know they will love and will enhance their talents or powers? Very good, Dante! ( I've made my own mushroom soup before; it was rich and tasty, what does the Hungarian version use, I wonder? )
Yeah I was thinking that....for pets! I notice a lot of the current snakes look unappetizing. Hungarian mushroom soup contains...

Butter, onions, mushrooms, dill weed, paprika, soy sauce, chicken broth, milk, flour, salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley, and sour cream. Perfect recipe for happiness. Catbeard has been experimenting in the galley.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
jack morgan933 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
I've never told ye all this yet but in real life I be artist, I love everything art it be me life, passion, and soul and I can't wait fer crafting to come out, me dream item I would love to craft would be a weapon, a pair of twin chain scythes it be the perfect trap weapon, ye can throw them at yer foe and use the chain to bring them back plus ye can also use the chain to trap yer foe in a web like state it be perfect alike fer swashbucklers & musketeers a stabby/shooty If say, so what do ye all think?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Kind of like the power Scorpion had in Mortal Combat....I can still hear him COME HERE! BAM! My brother loved those games. I was Raiden...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
I'm an artist in real life, also. I love the creative aspects of crafting. Your idea of the chain scythes is wonderful.

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
Here Here! I AGREE & Think Virtual ART... Decorating houses ,Crafting weapons Unique food item... whatever SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ART FORM! It's 2015 and this is a New Form of Unique ART! I always love to see other Players houses Like Looking in There minds with even having to really know "em" I believe This will be OUR LIfetime Legacy For future Archaeologist To Study How WE Lived :D l

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This idea has been in my mind for a while; ever since I found out crafting was coming to P101. Mannekins as in W101, to display our gear. But my idea puts a new spin on this. Two types of mannekin recipes - one I call "peaceful pose", like the one in use in W101 and the one I call "battle pose".
Battle pose mannekins will allow you to not only equip the clothes dropped from a boss but also their weapons!
Imagine getting a complete set from all the elites and making your own "Kane's Court" in your home!
Also, we could craft plaques to display weapons on our walls.
Get all that lovely gear out of your banks and on display for your friends to admire!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I would like to craft pet snacks and gear. I think crafting would be a cool edition to pirate101. Crafting new rare weapons would be cool too.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
HECK YEAH! if anyone knows minecraft here, its me, hey chrissy, do you play minecraft @chrissytheblesser

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Or different types of ship items so we can customize the looks of the ships.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
I want to craft combo weapons. Like a shield and sword ( slashy/smashy ) I'm a buck and I really don't like using over sized swords or axes. My idea for the perfect sword and shield combo would also grant a power ( have not decided yet what this should be, lol ).
Silent Ian Quentin

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I wanna make some pretty awesome looking armor that YOU choose the talent and powers for, within reason of course and it would be no easy task to gather the resources needed, like maybe 10 hydra teeth, 10000000000000000000 satyr flute things or even a free coin from avery could all be hard to get resources for this armor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
I wanna make some pretty awesome looking armor that YOU choose the talent and powers for, within reason of course and it would be no easy task to gather the resources needed, like maybe 10 hydra teeth, 10000000000000000000 satyr flute things or even a free coin from avery could all be hard to get resources for this armor
MORE than a trillion satyr flutes ( pan pipes ) ? ! What comes after a trillion anyway? I don't think you would want to gather so many, zuto.