Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scent(Broken/NotWorking)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 11, 2011
The pet exclusive epic-Scent is suppose to reveal "hidden" enemies, as less or none NPC enemies can actually cast or make them selves hidden, I decided to try this on a friendly PvP match. But every single time the pet never "reveal" the "hidden" enemy. I don't really get the concept of how Scent is needed to be triggered... But these are for sure:(All these enemies are hidden)
1) Enemies who attack the pet are not revealed
2)Once the enemy was the last surviving opponent on their team, but the pet ignored that opponent and attacked the battle board props
3) Pet moving near to enemies are not revealed.
4)Enemies move near to pet are not revealed either.

So can someone here kindly shed some light on the epic- Scent, or is it broken. As I needed this epic on my pet to reveal some enemies in PvP as "hidden" haved been boosted lately and now is considered by some as Over-Powered...So this is kinda the only counter to it

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
AngelPixieDust on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
The pet exclusive epic-Scent is suppose to reveal "hidden" enemies, as less or none NPC enemies can actually cast or make them selves hidden, I decided to try this on a friendly PvP match. But every single time the pet never "reveal" the "hidden" enemy. I don't really get the concept of how Scent is needed to be triggered... But these are for sure:(All these enemies are hidden)
1) Enemies who attack the pet are not revealed
2)Once the enemy was the last surviving opponent on their team, but the pet ignored that opponent and attacked the battle board props
3) Pet moving near to enemies are not revealed.
4)Enemies move near to pet are not revealed either.

So can someone here kindly shed some light on the epic- Scent, or is it broken. As I needed this epic on my pet to reveal some enemies in PvP as "hidden" haved been boosted lately and now is considered by some as Over-Powered...So this is kinda the only counter to it
Scent is triggered when near a cloaked opponent. If PvP does not work, try having a witchdoctor friend charm an enemy and a swashbuckler using black fog near that enemy. Then hide and see if scent works. If not, then just ignore the pet. I've never had any experience with scent before, but I'm thinking that it has to use scent or something. Pets sometimes never use their abilities, for example, I don't think Lionfish use Lionheart (mine doesn't), pets with assassin's mist don't use it, and much more.