Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Early level, class specific accessories

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
I think that, in the quest that we face Fin Dorsal the first time, we get an accessory that gives an epic talent to each indevidual class:
cross-fire
looks like binoculars
relentless
looks like battle scars
jump
looks like goggles
flanking
looks like fencing mask (just the face part)
drain-magic...or readied spell
looks like a water-mole mask

If you have already finished the Fin quest, then you either do the quest again or you talk to Sergent Shepard and get the free accessory
Fearless Griffin Burke
Level 50 witchdoctor

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
fear griffon burke on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
I think that, in the quest that we face Fin Dorsal the first time, we get an accessory that gives an epic talent to each indevidual class:
cross-fire
looks like binoculars
relentless
looks like battle scars
jump
looks like goggles
flanking
looks like fencing mask (just the face part)
drain-magic...or readied spell
looks like a water-mole mask

If you have already finished the Fin quest, then you either do the quest again or you talk to Sergent Shepard and get the free accessory
Fearless Griffin Burke
Level 50 witchdoctor
Can't say I agree. It would just make the game too easy.

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
KatherineDragonBla... on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
Good point, do you think it would work if they used various forms of the flanking ability or the cheap shot ability, you know, things that are hard to use usefully. (if they are easy to use usefully then can you teach me)

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
KatherineDragonBla... on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
Okay, forget the class specific. So, what if we had armada masks? A musketeer mask at the first quest in skull island having to deal with armada troops (give walk in shadows, since the armada people would be less likely to attack when they think your one of them). A marine's mask at the final Valencian quest (gives walk in darkness). And battle angel mask after you defeat Rooke, quest reward not drop (gives black fog and sneak attack) Hope this won't make the game too easy. (btw my pre-paid membership expires today so I won't be replying)

Fearless Griffin Burke
level 60