Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Get Sly winkum as a companion!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Hi! I have an idea with the story and the title says it all. Maybe you could get sly winkum as a companion! I think its a nice idea he could start out with quick draw 1 then you could add
1. burst fire
2. cross fire
3. double tap
4.return fire
5. overwatch
I'm taking ideas for possible epics so feel free to comment below and add details to this
Idea!

40 Loyal Kyle Dodger-

P.S If you dont know who Sly winkum is he is a weasel part of captain bloods crew who helps you defeat the wild bunch in tumbleweed in cool ranch.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I can't see Sly Winkum becoming a pirate again. Captain Blood kind of spoiled that for him. He seems pretty content to be a rancher.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If you want a weasel companion there is the weasel gambler in the crown shop. You can unlock him by doing his quest in the blood hornet cave.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
anecorbie on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
If you want a weasel companion there is the weasel gambler in the crown shop. You can unlock him by doing his quest in the blood hornet cave.
I know that. i have a that has him but no what i am trying to say is maybe he could be a different model of a weasel not a weasel gambler but something else

Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
I would love to see sly winkum as apart of our crew!!