Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am retiring... o.o

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Ahoy, fellow pirates! It has been a fun experience on the message boards and wandering around the wonderful pirate world of the Spiral, but it seems it is my time to pack all my gold and leave. Every pirate has to retire sometime, huh? Well, I'll be doing other things to keep me busy until something new happens on Pirate101... Also, I will be ending my membership so I won't be able to contact all of you buddies That's all I needed to say for this post, so fair sailin', all of you message board marauders

-Insincere Iris

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy, fellow pirates! It has been a fun experience on the message boards and wandering around the wonderful pirate world of the Spiral, but it seems it is my time to pack all my gold and leave. Every pirate has to retire sometime, huh? Well, I'll be doing other things to keep me busy until something new happens on Pirate101... Also, I will be ending my membership so I won't be able to contact all of you buddies That's all I needed to say for this post, so fair sailin', all of you message board marauders

-Insincere Iris
Fair selling to our fellow Marauder until you return. Just remember, Once a Message Board Marauder, Always a Message Board Marauder.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Good luck with your other duties When you make the decision to return to the boards we will welcome you back with open sails!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

-Insincere Iris
Aye, it'll be a shame to see you go lass. Don't think of this as retirement, but rather keeping options open. Things have come to a drag, and I understand you for wanting to do other things. When the new tide comes, I'm sure you'll be ready to sail with us again.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Best of luck to you Insincere Iris. Hopefully you will be able to return soon...since the new content certainly must be close to making its way into the Spiral-- wishful thinking.

It has been really nice having you here on the boards and I encourage you not to spend all of that gold in one place.

We'll be seeing you in the near future, I hope!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm hoping that it will be the shortest retirement in Spiral history, but best of luck to you!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
May the skyways good to ye lass, and may our paths cross soon.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Hope to see you back soon....it's getting too quiet around here.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
May 31, 2009

-Insincere Iris
I wish you luck in your adventures outside of the Spiral until you join us here again! We'll miss you and your insightful posts, and we can't wait until you return!

Fair sailing to ye!