Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crew Interaction

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hello! My name is Cruel Owen Quarrel and you might have seen me on a few other posts before giving my personal thoughts on some things. I am a Privateer and I'm a sucker for Companions and Companion Interactions. I think it's especially funny when Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard bicker, or when El Toro calls out Hawkules on his arrogance, which is obviously ironic. The other day I saw a post [I think it was on P101 central forums] called El Toro vs. Sarah Steele: The Complete Saga.
It turned out to be a series of posts on the forums that had been gathered into one short story detailing a friendly competition between El Toro and Sarah Steele, arguably the two best Buckler companions. The character interaction between all the Companions was great and got me thinking:
How do companions act during their downtime?
So that's what I would like to ask.
Also, this is my first time actually creating a topic so I would appreciate any and all comments contributing to this thread. Thank you so so much for reading this. Feel free to also give your opinions on good companions. I love this community and everyone in it. Thank you all and I hope you have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Message Boards Newbie

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
i wish i could say more but i am only level 13 . i think ratbeard and bonnie anne are funny when they are bickering.

Erin

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
The Stalwart Queen on May 27, 2015 wrote:
i wish i could say more but i am only level 13 . i think ratbeard and bonnie anne are funny when they are bickering.

Erin
I do too, and it seems like almost anytime they're together they bicker! It's hilarious and I predict that by the time we get to El Dorado they may have mellowed out a bit.

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Taskmaster

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
ChrissyFlower on May 27, 2015 wrote:
Yes, I love Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard! Has anyone here seen:

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?50415-What-Ratbeard-and-Bonnie-Anne-do-while-we-are-logged-out

Too funny.
Well that one got a LOL out of me.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Bonnie Anne on May 27, 2015 wrote:
Well that one got a LOL out of me.
Hi Bonnie!

Do you think you and Ratbeard got along a bit better in the visit to Marleybone? And will I wouldn't go so far as to suggest you two imitate Jack and Rose, do y'all ever agree on things or try to bond at all? Thanks for stopping by the topic!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Artillerist

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Hi Owen,

I'm glad you liked the stories I wrote - my goodness, was it THAT long ago?. The crew's interactions with each other and their histories have always been among my favorite parts in the Pirate101 saga. So I asked the crew what they thought about it.

Sarah Steele: There's always room for another scalawag on this crew, right, Cap'n?
Ratbeard: Throw the bum overbo... I mean, can't we all just get along?
Bonnie Anne: Is it my turn yet? Sorry, I'll wait.
Old Scratch: There be dark mojo at work here, Captain, my Captain.
Stormy Sky: Are you going to eat that?
Zeena: Ki-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi!!
El Toro: Another blow for justice and... El Toro! (music plays)
Catbeard: Better here than prison, I always say. Or is it 'Get Me Outta Here?'
Hawkules: Have I ever told you I am the son of a god?
Rooster Cogburn: It's as fine a group of miscreants as ever sailed the seven skies, I reckon'.
Gracie Conrad: I wish you were all a little more detail oriented. Have I ever mentioned that?
Monkey King: Do you trust me enough to take this crown of command out of my hat yet?
Bonnie Anne: My turn? I'll never admit to them, but this crew is like family to me. And you've met my bother Guy, right?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Sam Underhill on May 29, 2015 wrote:
Hi Owen,

I'm glad you liked the stories I wrote - my goodness, was it THAT long ago?. The crew's interactions with each other and their histories have always been among my favorite parts in the Pirate101 saga. So I asked the crew what they thought about it.

Sarah Steele: There's always room for another scalawag on this crew, right, Cap'n?
Ratbeard: Throw the bum overbo... I mean, can't we all just get along?
Bonnie Anne: Is it my turn yet? Sorry, I'll wait.
Old Scratch: There be dark mojo at work here, Captain, my Captain.
Stormy Sky: Are you going to eat that?
Zeena: Ki-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi!!
El Toro: Another blow for justice and... El Toro! (music plays)
Catbeard: Better here than prison, I always say. Or is it 'Get Me Outta Here?'
Hawkules: Have I ever told you I am the son of a god?
Rooster Cogburn: It's as fine a group of miscreants as ever sailed the seven skies, I reckon'.
Gracie Conrad: I wish you were all a little more detail oriented. Have I ever mentioned that?
Monkey King: Do you trust me enough to take this crown of command out of my hat yet?
Bonnie Anne: My turn? I'll never admit to them, but this crew is like family to me. And you've met my bother Guy, right?
I enjoy all stories about Pirate, especially anything including or centered around companions :) I also like story and character in general about games. I thought that bit about Emmett being really good at cards was pretty funny :p I enjoyed your short stories and I'd welcome more on this thread if you feel like making any more about the companions together. As of right now I'm playing on my Musketeer, and am about to start Valencia. Just gotta defeat Fin

Have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Iron Giant