Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What will happen in el dorado(if Ki releases it?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy, I have wondered what will happen when El Dorado will come out.Also Can ANY KI employee tell me & the rest of the P101 message boards,players and fan committee's ,WILL El Dorado ever come out !!??And also, what will occur!

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
Squalltamer on May 23, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy, I have wondered what will happen when El Dorado will come out.Also Can ANY KI employee tell me & the rest of the P101 message boards,players and fan committee's ,WILL El Dorado ever come out !!??And also, what will occur!
I don't think that Kingsisle would want to tell us... It'd ruin the surprise! That can't stop us from guessing, though

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I'm no KI employee but El Dorado will definitely be Book 20. Check out some of Blind Mew's story threads for more info. They're really interesting!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Wedding Crasher

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
El Dorado will almost certainly come out. Looking at W101, they have finished story lines there so there is a good probability that KI will finish this story line too (and come up with a new story line for us to continue on with).

As to what will occur, in the words of a famous (or maybe infamous?) Pirate "That would be telling.". Stay tuned to the boards and you might read a few hints about what may be coming.

Happy Sailing in the Spiral.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
It has been said that if players keep playing then new content comes out.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
In theory after beating the most powerful clockwork elite, and gather all the pieces of the map. That's when El Dorado will appear. When will it happen, only the tides of time will tell. I got to go, my pet Ostrich is bored ( the blue one ).