Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An Open Challenge

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
My clan Phoenix, is offering a match to any and all 4v4 teams, if your a clan or just a group of friends who want a challenge leave a post here stating your pirates names

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Zuto frgot to mention that you must be max level to Challenge because it would not be much fun having 4 max level players going vs level 30 players Also no manchu robe or nefarious staff or pets becuase it causes a really annoying bug in 4v4 that makes it all most impossible to die good luck and have fun if you are up for it

Quick Harry Abbott

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Jun 6, 2015 wrote:
Zuto frgot to mention that you must be max level to Challenge because it would not be much fun having 4 max level players going vs level 30 players Also no manchu robe or nefarious staff or pets becuase it causes a really annoying bug in 4v4 that makes it all most impossible to die good luck and have fun if you are up for it

Quick Harry Abbott
I would like to watch this epic Challenge! So when you gather your teams, plz let me know when you're going to do it.

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
the midnightpirate on Jun 6, 2015 wrote:

Quick Harry Abbott
Just stepping in to say that the fort bug does not happen because of pets. The bug will happen whether you have pets equipped or not and its pretty much random.

Rather I would suggest do having pets equipped because that is the only way you can tell if the match is bugged. If after the first turn after red side, you see pets not moving, then you know the whole match is bugged and the fort glitch will show up. Which means you can just restart and try again until you get a 4v4 where the pets move right away from the first turn.

While if you don't have pets equipped, you can't tell if the match is bugged until either the glitch itself happens or someone summons a minion that doesn't move, by which point you have already wasted so much time for a bugged match.

From my experience and multiple tests, the bug happens randomly no matter if you have pets equipped or not, but having pets equipped is the easiest and quickest way to tell if the match is bugged right away.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Alex Hawkins on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
Just stepping in to say that the fort bug does not happen because of pets. The bug will happen whether you have pets equipped or not and its pretty much random.

Rather I would suggest do having pets equipped because that is the only way you can tell if the match is bugged. If after the first turn after red side, you see pets not moving, then you know the whole match is bugged and the fort glitch will show up. Which means you can just restart and try again until you get a 4v4 where the pets move right away from the first turn.

While if you don't have pets equipped, you can't tell if the match is bugged until either the glitch itself happens or someone summons a minion that doesn't move, by which point you have already wasted so much time for a bugged match.

From my experience and multiple tests, the bug happens randomly no matter if you have pets equipped or not, but having pets equipped is the easiest and quickest way to tell if the match is bugged right away.
interesting ill have to check it out some more thanks for letting me know that

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Alex Hawkins on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:

summons dont move in 4v4 which is why we banned moo robe and nef staff, makes the board impossible to move through

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
I would like to watch this epic Challenge! So when you gather your teams, plz let me know when you're going to do it.
i shall let you know

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
ill take on your clan this week Thursday realm Vadima however lets change this up a bit ill pvp all you guys in a 1v1 match however don't ask me to join a clan cause the answer will always be no and I go by the name bloody Brandon chamberlain ill see you there show up if your not afraid of getting beaten in pvp by one of the best strategists in the game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oooh boy howdy! Now that's a challenge! Your confidence does you credit, but my gold ( if we were allowed to gamble ) is on Clan Phoenix!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
captainjack205 on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
ill take on your clan this week Thursday realm Vadima however lets change this up a bit ill pvp all you guys in a 1v1 match however don't ask me to join a clan cause the answer will always be no and I go by the name bloody Brandon chamberlain ill see you there show up if your not afraid of getting beaten in pvp by one of the best strategists in the game
1: never heard of you so not that great of a strategist

2: we were looking for a team fight since we're all busy with 1v1 ladders and tournaments, a few of us may show up but none of us are missing a ladder match for this

3: we're not recruiting so it wont be a problem

4: if some of us show up we fight until you lose, first one to beat you ends this "match" so it may end on the very first match

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
zuto4011a on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
My clan Phoenix, is offering a match to any and all 4v4 teams, if your a clan or just a group of friends who want a challenge leave a post here stating your pirates names
Hey, Robert. I was pvp'ing with my Privateer the other day and summoned the Terror Cotta Warriors. I also had the Nefarious Staff and Beast Banner so I could summon and boost the scorpions and someone called me a noob for doing that. I actually am new to pvp as a Privateer because I just got it to max and usually pvp with my Buckler or Buck so I guess it wasn't totally unfair of them to call me a noob lol, but do you use those tactics and if so have you ever gotten this kind of response while doing so?