Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

challenge of the fates

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
whoever sees this message I am looking for strong opponents to face leave your name below and your class this of course will be a 1v1 pvp with companions say the time day and place and realm and ill be there my name is bloody Brandon chamberlain and I am unavailable on Wednesday but any other day will be fine

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
monday, june 16th, 9 pm eastern time, brawlin hall, realm dragon prince, rules no doubloons names robert, privateer

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
If I am online when you to 1v1 can i 1v1 the winner of match quickharryabbott

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
gg brandon, you didnt even give me a chance to summon terrors, my character and 2 companions still alive at the end, i refrained from using nefarious staff and beast banner since i'm one of phoenix's finest, i look forward to see how you fair against the rest on thursday

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
captainjack205 on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
accepted
Gg Brandon you won the first match with that 32 life left over and I won the other 2 flawless thanks for the great matches hope to see you in the hall more often!
QuickHarryAbbott

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
for those of you out there listening to this challenge I have finally got my buck to max so don't be shy to challenge him to