Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Schools of Training?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Hey, this is just an idea, but I was thinking, and these clandestine trainers could be the Pirate101 version of the Astral Schools! Secondary trainers that teach you brand new skills of fighting, different from your pirates usual. I'm not sure that's what this is, but I'd like to see what other people think of this idea. Unfortunately I don't think these trainers have anything to do with Book 15, and this is just another content update. There would be some serious hinting if their was a new world. Considering the Centaur and the Hoplite, this is simply an extension to Aquila, adding new schools of discipline to higher level pirates. But anyway, tell me what you think of this idea!

Clever Sam Jones

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I'm thinking the centaur would be training powers like Mojo Blade and Hurl Knife hat don't actually use your weapon, providing both melee and ranged abilities to all classes.

I'm less sure about this one, but maybe the hoplite would provide more epics for your pirates. I am sure that there are more secret trainers to be revealed, and maybe another one of them could teach epics. I was basing the centaur theory off of Nausica, but the hoplite thing didn't come from anything.