Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Message Board Home taking me to wizard101?!?!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
For the past few minutes, whenever I click on Message Boards Home, it takes me to wizard101's boards? I tried over and over and it kept happening? What's wrong? This hasn't happened to me before (Using Safari, 6:15 eastern time, macbook pro if that helps)

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
I have noticed this as well, I don't know why this is, but I know this is unintended and will be fixed. For me it happened at 12:00pm central on a Samsung PC with Windows 8. If it is happening on a different type of computer, then something is just wrong with the website's server. I was using google chrome, so this eliminates the possibility of it being something wrong with the browser. Anyway, thanks KI!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
EMC99 on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
For the past few minutes, whenever I click on Message Boards Home, it takes me to wizard101's boards? I tried over and over and it kept happening? What's wrong? This hasn't happened to me before (Using Safari, 6:15 eastern time, macbook pro if that helps)
You ain't the only one. I am having that kind of problem, too, only I'm not on a mac. I think this problem is occurring to not just the mac computers.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Still happening today, even with a different computer, but only happens half the time.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
This is happening to me as well, and it takes me 3 to 6 tries to finally get here.
What's going on??
Dashing Duncan Quinn

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the issue and are working toward a resolution.

Thanks for your patience!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
May 30, 2010
The Wizard team are feeling threatened and are trying to kidnap some Pirates to boost their hit counts....

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Thank you Annie ^-^ I was about to make a thread on this very glitch that has been bugging me for a little while.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the issue and are working toward a resolution.

Thanks for your patience!
ty bonnie i too have had that problem a lot today :)
stormy jen