Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't continue my main quest!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 02, 2011
I have been doing my main quests in Moo Shu and ended up having the following quest:

"Talk to Wan Mo in Yama Kai Pagoda"

I have went to the Yama Kai Pagoda, but Wan Mo wasn't there so I couldn't finish my quest. The quest arrow still points towards the place where he should be, but I cannot interact in any possible way!

I have already contacted support, but I still haven't got the answer. If any KI staff from the message boards reads this, I really need your help! I don't want my one month subscription go to waste! :(

Bloody Thomas
Level 46

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If you have a slow computer you probably can't see wan mo on your screen but if you go close enough you should be able to press X to talk, during your talk you might see him appear or a weird wood stature took his place

Ensign
Sep 02, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
If you have a slow computer you probably can't see wan mo on your screen but if you go close enough you should be able to press X to talk, during your talk you might see him appear or a weird wood stature took his place
That's the point.

Every single NPC loaded and I can see everything perfectly, I can interact with my side quests and have no problem with it. It's only about this one NPC that i can't interact with in any possible way. I spammed X key like crazy, clicked with my left mouse click, and still nothing. It's a bug because of which I can't continue my main quests and the story.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Dracosummoner on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
I have been doing my main quests in Moo Shu and ended up having the following quest:

"Talk to Wan Mo in Yama Kai Pagoda"

I have went to the Yama Kai Pagoda, but Wan Mo wasn't there so I couldn't finish my quest. The quest arrow still points towards the place where he should be, but I cannot interact in any possible way!

I have already contacted support, but I still haven't got the answer. If any KI staff from the message boards reads this, I really need your help! I don't want my one month subscription go to waste! :(

Bloody Thomas
Level 46
Ahoy!

What method did you use to contact support? Did you get an automatic reply to your request with a ticket number?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 02, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

What method did you use to contact support? Did you get an automatic reply to your request with a ticket number?
From step to step, I have went from "Help" button on the main page to the "Contact support", following to "Contact us" section.

I have not received a reply with the ticket number, so that's why I have posted on the message boards in the first place.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Thanks for the information.

If you used the contact form on our website, the reply will come to the email address attached to your game account. You can go to "my account" to double check which email you have attached to your account.

You also may check the spam folder of that account in case the reply went there.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Aug 26, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Thanks for the information.

If you used the contact form on our website, the reply will come to the email address attached to your game account. You can go to "my account" to double check which email you have attached to your account.

You also may check the spam folder of that account in case the reply went there.
Thanks for the information!

By the way, I seem to have had a wrong e-mail (non-existing one) in the "My account" settings, and I changed it after this post, so should I send another letter to support or will the answer come with the change of e-mail?

Thanks in forward!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Dracosummoner on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
That's the point.

Every single NPC loaded and I can see everything perfectly, I can interact with my side quests and have no problem with it. It's only about this one NPC that i can't interact with in any possible way. I spammed X key like crazy, clicked with my left mouse click, and still nothing. It's a bug because of which I can't continue my main quests and the story.
It's definitely a problem, just follow through bonnie Anne's steps and you should have it resolved

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Dracosummoner on Aug 26, 2015 wrote:
Thanks for the information!

By the way, I seem to have had a wrong e-mail (non-existing one) in the "My account" settings, and I changed it after this post, so should I send another letter to support or will the answer come with the change of e-mail?

Thanks in forward!
Yes, please send a new help request. This one should get a response since you have a valid email attached.