Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Power for War Golem

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
Can Gracie's War Golem please be more powerful. Compared to the ones we fight in the main quest, Gracie's golem is really weak. I know computer controlled allies are supposed to be weaker than companions but can the war golem that Gracie summons please be closer to the ones we have to fight?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
One way you can strengthen her War Golem is to increase her Will before she brings him into the fight (for example: with Juju, etc.). This increases the Golem's Hit Points and the amount of damage it can do. I also recommend raising her Spirited and Spooky Talents first as this as this is a definite must for most damage and best Hit Points. I am not sure if her Rough Talent increases only the damage she does or also the damage her Golem does.

Hope this helps. Good Luck in the Spiral.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Blazing Cannons on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
Can Gracie's War Golem please be more powerful. Compared to the ones we fight in the main quest, Gracie's golem is really weak. I know computer controlled allies are supposed to be weaker than companions but can the war golem that Gracie summons please be closer to the ones we have to fight?
The ones we have to fight have to be tougher to deal with our powers like hide mojo reaver sneak attack etc
Although I agree the golem could be touched up a notch it would be too good if it was as good as the ones we fought