Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Presents!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
So, having a moment to take my youngest pirate to Skull Island to finish up a quest from Vadima, I see the Halloween decorations. Ooo, fun! I know how this works... I playfully click on a pumpkin and see and hear it change; I open a shimmery present box to release the confetti into the air with a woosh! --

And I get a pet snack!

A pet snack? Wow! A present, for real?!! Thank you!

I was ridiculously excited about this. In the realm I was in, no one was around so I flew about with gleeful abandon, opening presents with the enthusiasm of an overexcited toddler. (Of course, I would not have done this if people were around, as it would have been rude to take a present someone else would have looked forward to opening).

I found that KI was most generous, giving presents of small amounts of gold, pet snacks (always useful!) and I even got a 7-day-mount. So, for the next seven days, Cecilia will be enjoying herself flying about on a beautiful griffon, courtesy of KI.

Thank you very much!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Glad you enjoy the new additions to the present boxes!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yarrrr, Anne! I also found that these presents are bountiful with goodies! Eye patches, pet snacks ( I got a pet! ) and seven day rentals! Thank you sooo much KI!
But, Anne, don't restrain yourself, there are plenty of greedy piratical scallywags who will steal your loot, so dive in and "the devil take the hindmost!" *
* quote from Treasure Island

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yeaaaa! I was hoping this year we would see little gifts in the prezzie boxes! Thanks, KI!!!

My swag so far:
A fair amount of gold (11 to 25 increments is what I see)
Pet snacks (the best so far = fortune cookies)
A 7-day mount rental (the gryphon)
A birthday eyepatch
A couple of housing items (blue gift and gobbler pinata)
A pet!!! (a "karma paper dragon")

Woohoo!!

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I tried to go to an empty realm so as not to bother others and some guy kicked me out of *his* realm.

So far I've gotten only confetti boxes aside from an eyepatch and a 7-day mount. Thanks KI!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hmmm... I just found a 7-day rental for a riding lion. That's new for Pirate, unless I am blind when I look in the crown shop. Thanks again, KI.!

-Indigo

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Yarrr, now things be getting interesting this year.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Thank you VERY MUCH for all of the great goodies!!

Happy Birthday, Pirate101, and I hope there are many, many more!!

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
My Stuff:

11-25 Gold

Pet Snacks (Despetatos are the best)
Eyepatches:
Crossbones
Autumn
Jack O' Lantern
Birthday
Metal

7 day Rental Mounts
Forest Tiger
Aquilan Pegasis
Flying Manta Ray
Thunderous Ki-Ren (this one is blue)
Clockwork Wings (yay)
Sky Shark

Pets:
Birthday Cake Crab (likes Skull Island food, Loves Golden Pineapple)
Baby Karma Paper Dragon (likes Mooshu Dishes, Loves Farm Fresh Yum & Rice)

Housing
Red Gift
Ship in a Bottle

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Ive gotten 17 mounts after farming for an hour and a half but my friend zane has over 70 mounts from this, cool mounts for a year

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
I have decided to make a toy room in my musketeer roost with the different things I am finding in the boxes! Nice addition, KI!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Voodoo Cornelius on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
My Stuff:

11-25 Gold

Pet Snacks (Despetatos are the best)
Eyepatches:
Crossbones
Autumn
Jack O' Lantern
Birthday
Metal

7 day Rental Mounts
Forest Tiger
Aquilan Pegasis
Flying Manta Ray
Thunderous Ki-Ren (this one is blue)
Clockwork Wings (yay)
Sky Shark

Pets:
Birthday Cake Crab (likes Skull Island food, Loves Golden Pineapple)
Baby Karma Paper Dragon (likes Mooshu Dishes, Loves Farm Fresh Yum & Rice)

Housing
Red Gift
Ship in a Bottle
Instead of Birthday Cake Crab, did you mean the Birthday Cake Crawlie? I've found the latter but never the Birthday Cake Crab (could make a good addition to the Pet Kingdom).

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
Instead of Birthday Cake Crab, did you mean the Birthday Cake Crawlie? I've found the latter but never the Birthday Cake Crab (could make a good addition to the Pet Kingdom).
I meant Crawlie, I typed crab by accident.