Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Do you want for Christmas?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
So guys, i was thinking, that we could tell each other what we want for christmas(Pause...Turns around) EGG SHEN!
Egg Shen: Hmm? Cruel Allen Dromand: I TOLD you to STOP eating the Cookies! EGG Shen: What? there delecious! Cruel Allen Dromand:And where are the leftovers of the turkey... EGG SHEN! Egg Shen: Sorry captain.

Anyways, lets get TWO it.( Homophones)

ill let you pirates go first, weak go first.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Know(PUN) that i think about it, ill tell you guys what i want. I would want a Hoodoo Bundle( the last bundle i need that i can get) Pokemon Omega Ruby, and 2 Roblox $10 Cards( i have my reasons)

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Personally, I would love to get Xenoblade Chronicles and some amiibo I don't have yet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
I want B15, a new and not terrible phone, a better car, and someone to buy my boat.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I really really really want an IPhone 6 for Christmas but it is way to expensive for my family to but and also last time I checked, all the IPhones were taken off the shelves! Right now I have an Ipod 5, but I have no Wi-Fi on it. So, maybe when I'm older I can get it!

Merry Christmas to everyone! (or Hannukah, Kwanza, or any other holidays you celebrate with your family!)

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
BOOK 15. Though, my parents couldn't get that. One of the thing i did ask was the first Magnus Chase book, which I can't wait to read. I also asked for some sims 3 games, since their a lot cheaper since the fourth sims game came out.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
Book 15.
Also a comfy chair for me to read in.
And some of my bills to get paid. Haha

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
LankyRyan on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
Personally, I would love to get Xenoblade Chronicles and some amiibo I don't have yet.
You will not be disappointed. I have played Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii and it is AMAZING! Good luck on those amiibo. They can be a pain to find.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I'm pretty sure everyone wants this but, storyline update for Pirate101

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Unfair Angel on Dec 5, 2015 wrote:
we want storyline updates
Yes! I totally forgot to mention new storyline updates in my recent post! I really want Kingsisle to get a new world (or an extension of Valencia.)

Happy Holidays!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
World peace through mutual understanding.
A new world.
Better communication from KI in place of stonewalling.
A new world.
A story line update.
A new world. Or even two.
A new bundle for P101.
A new card pack or two for P101.
Oh, and a new world.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
World peace through mutual understanding.
A new world.
Better communication from KI in place of stonewalling.
A new world.
A story line update.
A new world. Or even two.
A new bundle for P101.
A new card pack or two for P101.
Oh, and a new world.
Same.