Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skull Island Skyways Not Loading

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2013
I've been trying to get to the Flotsam Skyway, however, the screen stays on the loading screen for about a minute and then says "unable to connect". It brings me out of the game. When I go back into the game, it brings me to an area in the skyway where I can't move. Please fix this

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
I've recently been having Trouble getting in game from character screen...when at character select screen I select a pirate and game says that it is looking for/loading character then just stops and I get Error message and cannot get into game.. Is the game having login issues from character selection screen for anyone else? is this a temporary bug of sorts or an issue with game or certain areas of game that just recently became an issue? Any info would be welcomed and helpful...never experienced this problem before.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
having problems with mooshu (ashen docks and all this area). can't port anywhere or zone anywhere or enter dungeons here. When I try game freezes then I get kicked back to character select screen. Any ideas?

Ensign
Jun 08, 2015
whenever i try to play i got stuck and it says cannot connect to server

Ensign
Jul 09, 2014
Me and several other players have this problem we can't morph with each other or do arenas. We want to be able to do these things but the server won't let us.

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
Dear kingsilse i have been playing the game today for about an hour now and everyone i have met says that they cannot go anywhere because of a glitch when you try to enter a new area it freezes you. people are starting to wonder why we cannot go anywhere. all we can do is port to friends and that also leads to a dead end can you please fix this

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

There was an issue with one of the servers this afternoon that caused some players to see an "unable to connect" message. It has since been resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*