Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tso's ships drop rate

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
So, while I was in Hamamitsu, trying to forge a wedding invitation, I get the task to get swords from General Tso's ship. Only have to get four of them. Should be easy.

Yeah, right.... I've defeated 12 of them so far and gotten only 1 sword. What is this????

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
So, while I was in Hamamitsu, trying to forge a wedding invitation, I get the task to get swords from General Tso's ship. Only have to get four of them. Should be easy.

Yeah, right.... I've defeated 12 of them so far and gotten only 1 sword. What is this????
Welcome to the wonderful world of "random" drops, the sad part is: there's no way to manipulate the drops. Persistence always pays off in the end, though. Plus you're getting extra nautical xp.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
THIS...IS...SPARTA!
Bad joke, check.
Just keep farming, you'll get the swords eventually. I would love to help, but I'm kind of busy this week. If you want, I may be able to help on the weekend, however I can't promise anything.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009