Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

smuggler's cove

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 25, 2011
I just recent bought smuggler's cove. I can see into the room that has the wishing well in it but there is a big boulder blocking the way in. Is there something special I need to do to get into that room?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bloody Esmerelda on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
I just recent bought smuggler's cove. I can see into the room that has the wishing well in it but there is a big boulder blocking the way in. Is there something special I need to do to get into that room?
Yes, go to the next cave area, the one with the big gear on the wall; approach the gear, there will be an interactive prompt showing - click it then return to the boulder, it will then descend, allowing you access. Good luck on the wishing well gifts!
Welcome to the Message Boards, Bloody Esmeralda!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yar, welcome to the message boards Bloody Esmeralda. Just for a hoot, be sure to watch what happens when you trigger that lock. It is a wonderful Rube Goldberg device that the designers did a marvelous job on.