Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

dressing companions(ik this is a girly way to say)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
SOOOOOOOO i was thinking for a idea about gearing/dressing your companion and what i mean by this you would take a piece of gear and you would click on your companion and drag the item to where the slot is like a spear for bonnie anne (i know i know bonnie does not use a strength/melee weapon but its just a exapmle so get over it) so sense its not a spark thrower she cant use her scatter blast because the scatter blast need a spark thrower and when you get your companion or promote them they get the smae look as they do now but it can be switched out

d***-*e* *im no i mean no i mean this tim eye-dead UGH it want let meh say meh name x sigh x well if you look at my other ideas or topicews you can find out what my pirate101 name is so good luck and good hunting

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I really like the idea of customizing our companions gear. I am not sure if KI could make this happen but it would be really cool if they could! I enjoy dressing up my Pirates, I have boys and girls, and I like to switch up their looks every once in a while. Although, I do think the companion should stick to weapons of their class, i.e. if the companion is a musketeer, they should only be able to equip a shooty weapons.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I would reaaly like this implemented into the game, but i'm not sure whether others will like this...

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
gstack96 on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
SOOOOOOOO i was thinking for a idea about gearing/dressing your companion and what i mean by this you would take a piece of gear and you would click on your companion and drag the item to where the slot is like a spear for bonnie anne (i know i know bonnie does not use a strength/melee weapon but its just a exapmle so get over it) so sense its not a spark thrower she cant use her scatter blast because the scatter blast need a spark thrower and when you get your companion or promote them they get the smae look as they do now but it can be switched out

d***-*e* *im no i mean no i mean this tim eye-dead UGH it want let meh say meh name x sigh x well if you look at my other ideas or topicews you can find out what my pirate101 name is so good luck and good hunting
Sounds good. It is just I, myself am a privateer that has bought a few companions ( I Regret buying Nadya Crazy monkey and crab hermit ) with almost a full 3rd page ( 8 days until my birthday, so that might INCREASE it ) so it would be a bit hard for me to find stuff for my companions. And when you get max level. everything is so expensive. So I kind of like it and kind of not like it.