Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Phobias

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
YES!! THAT THING IS SCARY!! Btw, it's from Mother 3. I'm so sad a version of the game wasn't released outside of Japan.
I am just relived it is not in the new game ( Although I like the stage ) that I play on my 2ds

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Butterblitz on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
wasps!!!
Wasps can be very aggressive, but unless you are threatening their nest or accidentally taking hold of them (the latter has happened to me -ouch!), they shouldn't hurt you. This is what you can safely do if a wasp gets near you: blow on them. Works on bees too, which I never want to harm. Blowing towards them mixes up the air currents around them, and they will want to fly in an easier path. This works very well, so I hope they won't be so scary in the future, Butterblitz.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
darkmoordude on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:
I am just relived it is not in the new game ( Although I like the stage ) that I play on my 2ds
In smash bros I mean.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
I don't have a phobia to speak of. I do however, have a rather crippling fear that feels like a phobia: not being able to see. In other words, temporary, or permanent, blindness. I'm not afraid of the dark, just to clarify. I'm afraid of blindness because I have a problem, that makes it so that I have practically no spatial awareness whatsoever. Whatever I can't see might as well be ginnungagap for all I care (sorry, been rereading Magnus Chase.) So if I can't see ANYTHING...let's just say that I'm not calm.

The Grin Reaper

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Now that I think about it. The other fear I have is poisonous spiders. Even though there are only 2 kinds where I live. And where my dad grew up there is only black widows as I have heard from him. I know they can get owned by ants, but still. You gotta watch out for them. Especially since the black widows eat their husbands

I don't even know what to put here -Darkmoordude