Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Return (with Some Hope)

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I kinda just dropped off the edge of the Spiral there for a while, but things have been pretty busy recently on my end of paradise so that's been keeping me occupied. Now that I'm back, I can't say for how long and what my activity on here will be like. Spring Break just ended for me so now I'm back in school. My Biology teacher has already piled tons of homework on us so that's been "fun". Some welcome back to school.

Anyways, when I came back, there was something I didn't notice. Any indication of an update.

Now, I've always been a big advocate for an optimistic view that a story update is nigh, however we are fast approaching the 3 year mark for no story update (by the way, that will officially be in 2 months on May 23, 2016) and it got me concerned. However, I read the March newsletter which lead me to Falmea Friday from February 5th, and that has me pretty excited. It's finally something! There were some very nice hints that something is coming soon. After sometime, we may finally be getting that story update!... Or it might be some side stuff like crafting and gardening. I don't know. Here's to hoping it's story though!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
FireMorgan13 on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
I kinda just dropped off the edge of the Spiral there for a while, but things have been pretty busy recently on my end of paradise so that's been keeping me occupied. Now that I'm back, I can't say for how long and what my activity on here will be like. Spring Break just ended for me so now I'm back in school. My Biology teacher has already piled tons of homework on us so that's been "fun". Some welcome back to school.

Anyways, when I came back, there was something I didn't notice. Any indication of an update.

Now, I've always been a big advocate for an optimistic view that a story update is nigh, however we are fast approaching the 3 year mark for no story update (by the way, that will officially be in 2 months on May 23, 2016) and it got me concerned. However, I read the March newsletter which lead me to Falmea Friday from February 5th, and that has me pretty excited. It's finally something! There were some very nice hints that something is coming soon. After sometime, we may finally be getting that story update!... Or it might be some side stuff like crafting and gardening. I don't know. Here's to hoping it's story though!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
Oh hey! I haven't seen you in a while pal.

Yeah my thoughts exactly with the new update and stuff. I've recently also returned to the boards.

Hope to see you soon in the spiral!

Fearless Talon Lewis