Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new powers ideas

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Buccaneer's

Lochness Bless - 150% Strength buff for 2 rounds

Fantastic Charge - x2 movement, accuracy -50% on enemy for 3 rounds

Turtle's shell - 75% protection from muskets/Swords/Knives for 3 rounds

Witchdoctor's

Dragon's Eye - +2 movement for 3 rounds bonus attack talents (First Strike/QuickDraw, Riposte/Return Fire, Blade Storm/Double Tap) 4 range

Soulhunter - 810 damage 254 for 2 rounds, unlimited range

Widow's Push - Pushes enemy back 3 squares unlimited range

Mojo Expolosion - 817 damage in 3 by 3 area +1 range depending on staff range

Jobu's Revenge - drains 342 gains 342 back

All-Seeing - Removes Walk In Shadows / Walk In Darkness / Black Fog / Sneak In Brightness in a 3 by 3 area

Darkness Step - Teleport target selected to any place selected

Earthquake - Stuns enemy selected for 2 rounds, Dispel Magic affects this

Swashbuckler's

Rose's Curse - Curses one enemy for 5 rounds, doesn't get affected by Dispel Magic

Ninja's Strike - 1007 damage 254 damage for 3 rounds

Sneak in brightness - 2 round hide, x3 damage, - 2 range when hidden with this

Privateer's

Valor's Protection - Makes Target affected Immune for 1 round - Purge does not affect this

Retry - Group heals 617 + 173 for 2 rounds

Dispel Magic (I did not invent this, just the power itself)

Gunpowder - 3 by 3 bomb, 622 damage 100% at fire

Musketeer's

Wave of Tornadoes - 4 by 4 area with Tempest of Torpedoes, just in a 4 by 4 area

Set Barricades! - An ''L'' area with Barricades 3 on each side so an 3 by 3 half square + 1 for the corner
So basically like this: I - - -
I
I
I
Just in a exact on the same side way

Hope you enjoyed this quite short suggestions Please tell me what you think, and if you think there need's improvement in any of these, THANKS!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
imagician26 on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
Buccaneer's

Witchdoctor's

Dragon's Eye - +2 movement for 3 rounds bonus attack talents (First Strike/QuickDraw, Riposte/Return Fire, Blade Storm/Double Tap) 4 range

All-Seeing - Removes Walk In Shadows / Walk In Darkness / Black Fog / Sneak In Brightness in a 3 by 3 area

Swashbuckler's

Rose's Curse - Curses one enemy for 5 rounds, doesn't get affected by Dispel Magic

Privateer's

Valor's Protection - Makes Target affected Immune for 1 round - Purge does not affect this

Musketeer's

Wave of Tornadoes - 4 by 4 area with Tempest of Torpedoes, just in a 4 by 4 area

Set Barricades! - An ''L'' area with Barricades 3 on each side so an 3 by 3 half square + 1 for the corner
I
I
I

Hope you enjoyed this quite short suggestions Please tell me what you think, and if you think there need's improvement in any of these, THANKS!
I love the names, but all of them seem a bit over-powered.
These:
Buccaneer:
Loch Ness - come on 150%? isn't that a bit much?
Witchdoctor:
Soul Hunter and Widow's Push - unlimited range?
All Jobu's series you get back half of what you drained and that's enough, especially as you can have more than one.
ALL SEEING? over my dead body! Huh, isn't a scent pet enough?
Earthquake - if you're stunned, how do you use Dispel Magic?
Swashbuckler:
Rose Curse - only one enemy and curses don't stack, this power would be a waste of time, especially that I have Vengeance Shroud from the Staff of Power.
Ninja Strike - way OP, consider what it would do under "hide".
Sneak in Brightness - too weak, 2 rounds not worth using, damage too OP & what if I combined it with Ninja Strike?
Privateer:
Gunpowder - damage is too much.
Musketeer:
I quite like the Musketeer's powers

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
I agree with anecorbie. Again. But let me tell you, as a swashbuckler, ninja strike does seem REALLY tempting, especially with a "hide" power. But doing a total of 2776 damage to a single enemy (I'm assuming as a lvl 65 swashbuckler) just a the result of ninja strike does seem a teensy bit unfair. I agree with some of your ideas, but some are just too dang OP.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Witchdoctor - The unlimited range is like the previous versions, you can hide behind barries, Widow's Touch is like Widow's push though, you can't hide from that (if you knew)

And All-seeing, what if it was an one enemy only? That would seem fair right?

Earthquake - My idea was it'd stun the enemies team the same way as a vengeance strike 3 would. What i meant is you can't remove this effect with Dispel Magic

Privateer -

Gunpowder - What if you set it to a certain range?

Buccaneer

Loch ness - You're most likely right, i was just being in imagine world while writing that one haha

Swashbuckler

Couldn't Rose's Curse be used when hidden? (Note; I do not know anything about SwashBuckler's, i just typed this from what i found okay/fair

and Hide in Brightness, my idea was to not make it too op, but i think you're previous ''Fog Bank'' idea was better in this set

And Ninja's Strike, i forgot to say it removes hide before attacking if you use this with a hidden. To not make it too op. Then again it would most likely do as much damage as an Assassin Hidden, I don't know.

I hope this may fixed/corrected things for you Thanks again for reading this

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
imagician26 on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
Buccaneer's

Witchdoctor's

Swashbuckler's

Privateer's

Musketeer's

I
I
I

Lochness bless sounds awesome
The all seeing power for witchdoctors just sounds like another purge that would make swashbucklers useless vs witch
Jobus revenge sounds good, been waiting for a drain which gives all the health drained
I'm not too sure about Darkness Step I think it would be useless
Giving Dispell magic to privy isn't the smartest idea, then privy could have one natural Dispell, one from bishop and one from the marchioness that's 3 Dispell