Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reimnder: One-Eyed Jack's 4th anniversary

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Just thought I would give you Pirates a quick heads-up on what day is on our way. The day of One-Eyed Jack joining KingsIsle as the game's Community Manager.

Last time, I didn't remember his 3rd anniversary. This time, I will remember it. If you're here, we're gonna wish you a happy anniversary of you joining KI, One-Eyed Jack!

Remember to celebrate that day, Pirates! And give plenty thanks to him, for being with KI, & with us!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on May 2, 2016 wrote:
Just thought I would give you Pirates a quick heads-up on what day is on our way. The day of One-Eyed Jack joining KingsIsle as the game's Community Manager.

Last time, I didn't remember his 3rd anniversary. This time, I will remember it. If you're here, we're gonna wish you a happy anniversary of you joining KI, One-Eyed Jack!

Remember to celebrate that day, Pirates! And give plenty thanks to him, for being with KI, & with us!
What would these boards and KI Live be without the inimitable One Eyed Jack/Dworgyn? His enthusiasm and helpful nature makes us all happy to wish him a happy anniversary with KingsIsle!

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Of course how could we not celebrate that rascally rabbit, but you just said on it's way pray tell what particular day might that be?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on May 2, 2016 wrote:
What would these boards and KI Live be without the inimitable One Eyed Jack/Dworgyn? His enthusiasm and helpful nature makes us all happy to wish him a happy anniversary with KingsIsle!
I second that fair lass, this truly calls fer a celebration eh?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Administrator
*flourish of the plume of the hat* (as our own Message Board poster Anne Radcliffe would present us with).

Thank you so much for remembering my fourth year anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long.

You all are a great crew of pirates and make my job so much more fun.

See you in the skyways, friends!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Happy anniversary anniversary one eyed jack and many more to come

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on May 3, 2016 wrote:
*flourish of the plume of the hat* (as our own Message Board poster Anne Radcliffe would present us with).

Thank you so much for remembering my fourth year anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long.

You all are a great crew of pirates and make my job so much more fun.

See you in the skyways, friends!
Well, I had to remember it this time, & I knew it would be upon us. You're very welcome!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I will never forget the excitement and joy all around when one of our own, a player, a blogger was hired to a dream jog at KI. We all rejoiced with you and we could not be more proud. Congratulations and many more anniversaries to come.

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
Aye! Happy anniversary! Thanks for working on the Pirate One Eyed Jack! And another big thanks for giving us that preview for Valencia 2! We really appreciate you!

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
YARRRR! 4 years of epic proportions, yer one of the best Community managers I have known, make this a great 4th one and an awesome 5th one!
The tide is turning for us pirates!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Drat! I did it again! I forgot to say happy anniversary to One-Eyed Jack on May 9th! I should've said it when that day was around.

Oh, well. Happy slightly belated 4th anniversary, One-Eyed Jack!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
And on my birthday as well? Oh my...

I'm sorry I hadn't said this sooner, but Happy (belated) Anniversary, One-Eyed Jack.

Ensign
Mar 22, 2016
happy anniversary one-eyed jack

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
better late than never I hope?
I'm proud of what you've accomplished and am truly inspired by you every day :)
I'll still be playing in year 7 ;) and I hope I'll be the first to congradulate you then!
stormy jen silver