Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game running 3 times speed in fights

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I don't know why but when ever I enter a fight the game speeds up to were it looks like it is running in fast forward I did the final battle in marley bone that was said to be 11/2 hours long in 30 minutes is this my system or the game bugging out I don't mind so much it's kind of fun to blast thru combat at warp speed it's just weird

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
demonic47 on May 20, 2016 wrote:
I don't know why but when ever I enter a fight the game speeds up to were it looks like it is running in fast forward I did the final battle in marley bone that was said to be 11/2 hours long in 30 minutes is this my system or the game bugging out I don't mind so much it's kind of fun to blast thru combat at warp speed it's just weird
Was there an Aquilan doubloon used which summoned a Minotaur? I've observed this "hyper-drive" whenever this type of summons appears. And if there's more than one in play, well, then you get it even faster.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
demonic47 on May 20, 2016 wrote:
If it is only the fight scenes that are sped up, then probably you have the option "Fast Combat" turned on. If you want to change it, go to the Options Menu from the drop down menus, click on the second joystick from the left, and set Fast Combat like you want it to be. This will affect all Pirates in your account.