Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Glitch in Boot Hill, Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
I was in cool ranch, doing the boot hill dungeon, and before I did the second battle, I pressed x for good luck like I always do. Even though I was battling with two max level pirates. Anyways, right at the time that I did that, a thingy popped up that said: press x to teleport to boot hill. I was already in combat, or I was running into combat position, but I was in boot hill. I was stuck in the combat stance in boot hill. I had to redo the dungeon all over again, and that time I froze after the first battle, but using dungeon recall fixed that. The first problem has happened many times before, and with many other pirates I know. If you could fix this glitch, it would be awesome. It isn't that big of a deal, but imagine if it happened right before the last battle in Moo Manchu!
Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MadisonWinterHorn on May 22, 2016 wrote:
I was in cool ranch, doing the boot hill dungeon, and before I did the second battle, I pressed x for good luck like I always do. Even though I was battling with two max level pirates. Anyways, right at the time that I did that, a thingy popped up that said: press x to teleport to boot hill. I was already in combat, or I was running into combat position, but I was in boot hill. I was stuck in the combat stance in boot hill. I had to redo the dungeon all over again, and that time I froze after the first battle, but using dungeon recall fixed that. The first problem has happened many times before, and with many other pirates I know. If you could fix this glitch, it would be awesome. It isn't that big of a deal, but imagine if it happened right before the last battle in Moo Manchu!
Thanks!
Perhaps switching to the rubby patty good luck emote will help?

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 24, 2016 wrote:
Perhaps switching to the rubby patty good luck emote will help?
Probably!