Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is it ok to share an account with a family member?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
My brother wants to play pirate101, so I deleted a pirate and let him play. Is it ok to let a trusted family member play? Just wondering if we could, don't ban me, I just want to know.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Yes it's ok, but it has it's downfalls which I will list below

1.If your brother is playing Pirate101 and you decide to play on a different computer at the same time you will not be able to go on

2. You can't quest with your brother because of the reason I said above, it's fun to quest with someone

To avoid these cons just have seperate accounts

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MadisonWinterHorn on May 22, 2016 wrote:
My brother wants to play pirate101, so I deleted a pirate and let him play. Is it ok to let a trusted family member play? Just wondering if we could, don't ban me, I just want to know.
How well do you trust your brother? You do know he'll have access to ALL your other pirates and their gear? Is he liable to use bad language? I've heard of accounts being muted or banned because of a sibling's bad behavior.
It's better that you have separate accounts, that way you can play together and become even closer as brothers!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 24, 2016 wrote:
Yes it's ok, but it has it's downfalls which I will list below

1.If your brother is playing Pirate101 and you decide to play on a different computer at the same time you will not be able to go on

2. You can't quest with your brother because of the reason I said above, it's fun to quest with someone

To avoid these cons just have seperate accounts
If your brother is on-line and you sign on a different computer, he will probably be kicked off since only one account can be signed in at one time. Of course, that is the game. if you sign into the game, you can also sign into the Forums here without problem. I don't think that both of you can sign into the forums at the same time.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Thank you so much, that clears it up!