Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Loud worth it?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
So I have ignored loud 1 on my privateer, but now he has leveled up a bit to get loud 2. Should I train my privateer to get loud 1 and 2, or is it better to be less of a threat?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Docterteer on Jun 7, 2016 wrote:
So I have ignored loud 1 on my privateer, but now he has leveled up a bit to get loud 2. Should I train my privateer to get loud 1 and 2, or is it better to be less of a threat?
Depends on how durable your companions are. If they normally last the entire fight then maybe you don't need to train it... but if you're losing any of them on a regular basis it might make sense to draw more attention to yourself. I don't know off-hand if it applies but some future ability may require Loud as a pre-requisite although I guess it doesn't matter... if you run into one that does require Loud you could always just add it at that time.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
Prives are on par with Buccs when it comes to tanking, so get it!

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Docterteer on Jun 7, 2016 wrote:
Yes, get loud but don't train loud 3 from buc, not worth the practice point.

Lvl 65
Lvl 8
Lvl 6