Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A few minor improvements for Ratbeard and the team

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
I have come up with a list of minor improvements that I feel would enhance player's experience of Valencia part 2.

Unique Critical Animations for Contessa
Currently Contessa has only one animation for all 3 of her critical ranks(epic, mega, super). I feel additional critical animations for the other ranks would make this character more fun.

More Combo Weapons
There is a lack of combo weapon variety above level 60. I would love to see more compo weapons such as shooty/staffy and other lesser used but still effective weapons.

Presidio Companions Promotion Improvement
After a long, epic quest only one new Epic Talent seems a bit underwhelming for the Presidio Companions. I would love if they could also gain a unique power similar to the likes of Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard. It could be something like hurl blades for Milo or a Summon for Dead Mike.

More Companions
I would love if we could have some unique companions added to side quests(such as Zeena from Aquilla). How cool would it be to have one of the new unicorn guardsmen, a stiletto fish or one of the new unicorn/crab hybrids?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Eric Stormbringer on Jun 21, 2016 wrote:
I have come up with a list of minor improvements that I feel would enhance player's experience of Valencia part 2.

Unique Critical Animations for Contessa
Currently Contessa has only one animation for all 3 of her critical ranks(epic, mega, super). I feel additional critical animations for the other ranks would make this character more fun.

More Combo Weapons
There is a lack of combo weapon variety above level 60. I would love to see more compo weapons such as shooty/staffy and other lesser used but still effective weapons.

Presidio Companions Promotion Improvement
After a long, epic quest only one new Epic Talent seems a bit underwhelming for the Presidio Companions. I would love if they could also gain a unique power similar to the likes of Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard. It could be something like hurl blades for Milo or a Summon for Dead Mike.

More Companions
I would love if we could have some unique companions added to side quests(such as Zeena from Aquilla). How cool would it be to have one of the new unicorn guardsmen, a stiletto fish or one of the new unicorn/crab hybrids?
Couldnt agree more... Been stalking bazaar everyday hoping to find a new shooty/staffy weapon, and apparently there is none... I'd think people would have found them by now :/

Speaking of animation, there's only one for that combo weapon too...

And of course, I always welcome more companions, so long as they arent low tier like Nurse Quinn...